Free Download الساعة الخامسة والعشرون Books

Share:

Details Books Toward الساعة الخامسة والعشرون

Original Title: La vingt-cinquième heure ISBN13 9789938833348
Edition Language: Arabic
Free Download الساعة الخامسة والعشرون  Books
الساعة الخامسة والعشرون Paperback | Pages: 496 pages
Rating: 4.48 | 4854 Users | 1042 Reviews

Be Specific About Out Of Books الساعة الخامسة والعشرون

Title:الساعة الخامسة والعشرون
Author:Constantin Virgil Gheorghiu
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:الطبعة التاسعة
Pages:Pages: 496 pages
Published:December 2015 by مسكيلياننى للنشر (first published 1949)
Categories:Novels. Fiction

Relation To Books الساعة الخامسة والعشرون

إن رواية الساعة الخامسة والعشرون أحد أكثر الأعمال السردية الباعثة على أسئلة جذرية حول مصير الإنسان المأسوي ، فعالم الرواية الافتراضي متاهة يتعذر أن ينجو منها أحد . وعلى النقيض من معظم الأعمال السردية حيث يختل توازن الأحداث ثم يعاد في النهاية ، فإن نسق الاختلال يتعمق بمرور الزمن ، ولا يعود إلى سابق عهده أبداً رواية تتجلى فيها أصداء الملاحم الكبرى ، والتراجيديات الإغريقية و المآسي الشكسبيرية ، ومجمل الأعمال التي انصب اهتمامها عل مصير الإنسان ، لذلك فهي تنتسب إلى سلالة الآداب السردية الرفيعة الخالدة كثير من الروايات يتلاشى حضوره مع الذاكرة بمرور الأيام ، وتصبح استعادة أجوائه صعبة ، وربما شبه مستحيلة ،وقليل منها يدمغ الذاكرة بختمه الأبدي ، ومن ذلك القليل النادر رواية الساعة الخامسة والعشرون.

Rating Out Of Books الساعة الخامسة والعشرون
Ratings: 4.48 From 4854 Users | 1042 Reviews

Weigh Up Out Of Books الساعة الخامسة والعشرون
Captivating, a bit depressing

Is a really shame that this database do not report this magnificent book (The Hour 25....is not the same book from Spike Lees movie)...I never had seem the homonymus movie but an actor like Anthony Quinn could to make a role of the envergadure of the main character (Janitz or Jannos).....so much pain!!!! you read this book and say it..the humanity is loss...a very sad book, but necesary to not forget all this insanity

There were more than five leaders in that war , and in other wars . There are human , flashe and blood , thoughts , imotions . All we know that some had won the war but by what ?! There were human in both sides victoms , people that didnt even know other countries , or why did the war comes , for who ?! . But they have to pay thier hunmanity for others war up to thier geographic area. They didnt chose that area , not thier names or thier love , they didnt even chose the houre of thier death ,

keep smiling, keep smiling, keep smiling.......

This is re-read for me. I first read this book for a dissertation in school when I was like 14 years old. I am now 54. I remember this book marking me in some way and I remember it lead me in reading numerous books back then about the Holocaust. Here I am 40 years later and it had been a long time since I wanted to read this book again, if only to bring me back to my childhood years again. I remember some of the story and the I have now read tis book with the eyes of someone who has gone through

After reading some reviews I got interested and really wanted to like the book but I didnt, I felt like I read many of the parts in other books its interesting but not for me.

keep smiling, keep smiling, keep smiling.......

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.