Point Books As The Last Magician (The Last Magician #1)
| Original Title: | The Last Magician |
| ISBN: | 1481432079 (ISBN13: 9781481432078) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Last Magician #1 |
| Characters: | Esta, Dolph Saunders, Harte Darrigan, Jack Grew |
| Setting: | Brooklyn, New York City, New York,1902(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Grand Prix de l'Imaginaire Nominee for Roman jeunesse étranger (2019) |
Lisa Maxwell
Hardcover | Pages: 500 pages Rating: 4.07 | 10534 Users | 2328 Reviews

Mention Of Books The Last Magician (The Last Magician #1)
| Title | : | The Last Magician (The Last Magician #1) |
| Author | : | Lisa Maxwell |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 500 pages |
| Published | : | July 18th 2017 by Simon Pulse |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Historical. Historical Fiction. Science Fiction. Time Travel |
Representaion In Favor Of Books The Last Magician (The Last Magician #1)
Stop the Magician. Steal the book. Save the future.In modern-day New York, magic is all but extinct. The remaining few who have an affinity for magic—the Mageus—live in the shadows, hiding who they are. Any Mageus who enters Manhattan becomes trapped by the Brink, a dark energy barrier that confines them to the island. Crossing it means losing their power—and often their lives.
Esta is a talented thief, and she’s been raised to steal magical artifacts from the sinister Order that created the Brink. With her innate ability to manipulate time, Esta can pilfer from the past, collecting these artifacts before the Order even realizes she’s there. And all of Esta’s training has been for one final job: traveling back to 1902 to steal an ancient book containing the secrets of the Order—and the Brink—before the Magician can destroy it and doom the Mageus to a hopeless future.
But Old New York is a dangerous world ruled by ruthless gangs and secret societies, a world where the very air crackles with magic. Nothing is as it seems, including the Magician himself. And for Esta to save her future, she may have to betray everyone in the past.
Rating Of Books The Last Magician (The Last Magician #1)
Ratings: 4.07 From 10534 Users | 2328 ReviewsJudge Of Books The Last Magician (The Last Magician #1)
There's gonna be a book 2... Right? RIGHT??????? I need more!!!! Also that last 10% was a constant tornado. Read it for the love/hate between Esta and Harte (those names tho!!!!!!!) so good, kinda info-dumpy in the beginning but the rest of the plot makes up for it entirely. Also, TIME TRAVEL ANYBODYYYY?????I absolutely LOVED every part of this book, I'm completely enamored with it. The plot is amazing, the characters are amazing, the magic is amazing, the world is amazing. The time traveling aspect is not in the least bit confusing of haphazard because it's written very well. The book follows Esta's journey into the past to retrieve a book that might just free all Mageus from the Brink. The Brink is a magical barrier that has trapped Mageus in Manhattan and trying to leave means risking being
reading my twitter followers' underrated faves

"The only rule that counted was to not get caught..." Buddy read this book with my friend Shreya I FRIKIN LOVE THIS BOOK AND COVER CAUSE HOLY HELL THEY'RE AMAZING This book was so enchanting. It had my heart from the first page and I knew when I started it, I was in for one hell of ride. Little did I know that this book would turn out to be one of my absolute favorites! From the writing to the plot to the characters, everything was so well done and I was incredibly astonished to see that
You guys. This book has been such a labor of love. History. Magic. Cute boys in suspenders. It's like magical newsies without the singing or gangs of New York with magic. There is time travel, a badass girl thief, secret societies, a diverse cast, and so much more. I have loved writing these characters and this world and I hope you all love it too!!
reread in december all of the stars | this reread just solidified the fact that this book is definitely one of my all time favorites. im so nervous to pick up the sequel but good lord, i need to know what happens next! ..... W H A T?!?im literally speechless right now. like ??? holy frick i loved this book sososo much!! okay so the characters were all a m a z i n g! some people have compared it to six of crows and i mean i can kinda see that but we cant compare all heist books to six of crows,
I actually bought this book because the cover is so pretty. But it was a very interesting book. I loved that it envolved time travelling. I did find it a bit slow at times. But overall I really enjoyed it!


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.