Free Download The Ordinary Princess Books

Share:
Free Download The Ordinary Princess  Books
The Ordinary Princess Paperback | Pages: 112 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 12418 Users | 1373 Reviews

Particularize Regarding Books The Ordinary Princess

Title:The Ordinary Princess
Author:M.M. Kaye
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 112 pages
Published:March 18th 2002 by Puffin Books (first published 1980)
Categories:Fantasy. Childrens. Fairy Tales. Fiction. Young Adult. Romance. Middle Grade

Chronicle Toward Books The Ordinary Princess

Along with Wit, Charm, Health, and Courage, Princess Amy of Phantasmorania receives a special fairy christening gift: Ordinariness. Unlike her six beautiful sisters, she has brown hair and freckles, and would rather have adventures than play the harp, embroider tapestries . . . or become a Queen. When her royal parents try to marry her off, Amy runs away and, because she's so ordinary, easily becomes the fourteenth assistant kitchen maid at a neighboring palace. And there . . . much to everyone's surprise . . . she meets a prince just as ordinary (and special) as she is! "This delightful fairy tale is sure to please young romantics . . . Neither Kaye's princess nor her book should be considered ordinary." (School Library Journal)

Present Books During The Ordinary Princess

Original Title: The Ordinary Princess
ISBN: 0142300853 (ISBN13: 9780142300855)
Edition Language: English

Rating Regarding Books The Ordinary Princess
Ratings: 4.19 From 12418 Users | 1373 Reviews

Assess Regarding Books The Ordinary Princess


Mind you folks that this is straight up fairytale released in the 80's , and the target demographic are tweens, so the writing is more classic children's book than YA. I love this precious book nonetheless. This is a story of Princess Amy of Phantasmorania, who has mousy brown hair and a freckled nose, because she was gifted with ordinariness at birth (obviously,her fairy godmother was drunk). (view spoiler)[When she reaches marriageable age, her parents despair because who would want to marry

This is such a cute and lovely book! This book is one of my favorite books because every time I read the book, I know that I will feel happy reading the book. I also love how the book is like a breath of fresh air. It's like the original fairy tales, but it is fun and light. It isn't dark like some fairy tales.

When the infant Princess Amethyst has the honor of being given a gift by a fairy, so many possibilities come to mind - beauty, kindness, patience. What NO one expected was the gift of being...ordinary. Its hard to imagine how much this might throw a palace for a loop! As Amy grows and learns what she loves, she finds that it is mostly OUTSIDE the palace and when the opportunity arises to create a different life for herself, she grabs it.This little pink paperback book was such a part of my

A vintage treasure I found at a yard sale! Absolute adorable!

October 2019 Reread:I have still never read a book that's more delightful, lively, sweet, warm, bright, joyful, and heartwarming than this one. It's charming in every way, in the truest sense of the word. It's also whimsical and witty. It never fails to put a huge smile on my face, make me laugh, and fill my heart to bursting with warm and wonderful things.I keep reading this darling novella again and again, and it will never get old. This month's reread was my second in less than six months. I

As delightful as I remembered! The kids really liked it, too! This is sort of a rare thing these days, in that it's a romance for children. Princess Amy's age is never talked about, but the entire book she's trying to dodge a horrible arranged marriage, and falls in love on her own. Sweet and charming, and I'd forgotten what a hilarious satire it is of classic fairy tales.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.