Free A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1) Books Online

Share:

Define Books Conducive To A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1)

Original Title: A Perfect Evil
ISBN: 0778322335 (ISBN13: 9780778322337)
Edition Language: English
Series: Maggie O'Dell #1
Characters: Maggie O'Dell, Nick Morrelli
Setting: United States of America Platte City, Nebraska(United States)
Free A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1) Books Online
A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1) Paperback | Pages: 461 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 16843 Users | 693 Reviews

Mention Based On Books A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1)

Title:A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1)
Author:Alex Kava
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 461 pages
Published:December 27th 2005 by MIRA (first published June 17th 2000)
Categories:Mystery. Thriller. Crime. Suspense. Fiction

Narrative To Books A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1)

A killer is watching . . . The brutal murders of three young boys paralyze the citizens of Platte City, Nebraska. What's worse is the grim realization that the man recently executed for the crimes was a copycat. When Sheriff Nick Morrelli is called to the scene of another grisly murder, it becomes clear that the real predator is still at large, waiting to kill again. Morreli understands the urgency of the case terrorizing his community, but it's the experienced eye of FBI criminal profiler Maggie O'Dell that pinpoints the true nature of the evil behind the killings -- a revelation made all the more horrific when Morrelli's own nephew goes missing. Maggie understands something else: the killer is enjoying himself, relishing his ability to stay one step ahead of her, making this case more personal by the hour. Because out there, watching, is a killer with a heart of pure and perfect evil.

Rating Based On Books A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1)
Ratings: 4.03 From 16843 Users | 693 Reviews

Notice Based On Books A Perfect Evil (Maggie O'Dell #1)
This books was truly terrible. I wanted to quit by the 10th chapter, but I usually finish a book once it's started. In this case it's a decision I deeply regret. Time in my life that I could have spent reading something good, is now gone forever.None of the characters are at all likable and they are all downright stupid. The author had cops destroying evidence and bumbling around like fools. She somehow even made the poor little 10 year old victims stupid. Two children have been kidnapped and

I've just discoved the show "Criminal Minds" and it's become one of my very favorites. So when I picked up this book featuring Maggie O'Dell and she is a criminal profiler for the FBI I just jumped for joy.

"A perfect Evil" started out really good but tetered out pretty fast. Overall it was okay, but it's still nowhere near a very good thriller.The story is pretty predictable --- even though there are several suspects thrown in throughout the story I daresay that anyone with half a brain will know after just a few chapters who the killer is.The characters are okay (nothing special, though). One thing that I found kinda strange is that even though the book is called "A Perfect Evil - A Maggie O'Dell

3.5 Stars rounded up...I liked this book and the author's writing style. I liked the potential of the Maggie O'Dell character. Maggie has come face to face with a brutal serial killer and the experience has left its scars both physically and emotionally. Now she is in the small town of Platte City, NE helping an inexperienced sheriff by profiling a kidnapper/killer of little boys. Maggie becomes more wrapped up in the case than just a profiler as another little boy has been kidnapped and killed

I found this book to be a bit of a mixture and therefore not easy to review. On the one hand it was very readable and I never actually put it to one side and went off to read something else! On the other hand neither did I wave it in the air at the end and say what a good book it was. The characters were somehow too flawed and Nick in particular never really redeemed himself at all. But the biggest problem was realising who the murderer was far too early in the book and then watching the so

Read: April-May 2018Rating: 3.5/5 starsWhat I liked:- The well-rounded main characters; Nick, Maggie and Christine were all complex and likeable.- The writing style; I found A Perfect Evil easy to read and looked forward to picking it up whenever I had the chance.- The bad guy(s); there were a couple of candidates for the killer and Kava kept me guessing almost to the very end.What I didn't like:- There were a couple of moments when characters made stupid decisions that didn't feel realistic and

Absolutely, truly enjoyed this book. Captivating, twists and twisted, difficult subject matter, very well written, really likeable characters, and a cliff hanger to boot!Alex Kava knows how to write a book and keep your attention - the killer wasn't always that obvious, she makes you think and second guess yourself - love it!A bit of romance, just enough and not over done - like that about this book. I don't need graphic sex in my reading - that is what your imagination is for if it is that much

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.