Free Two Women Books Online

Share:
Free Two Women  Books Online
Two Women Kindle Edition | Pages: 576 pages
Rating: 4.32 | 4998 Users | 183 Reviews

Mention Books To Two Women

Original Title: Two Women
Characters: Sue Dalston, Matilda Enderby

Interpretation Toward Books Two Women

Danger and violence have always been part of Sue Dalston's East End upbringing. Unloved by her mother, abused by her father, and brutalised throughout her entire marriage, she smashed her husband's skull in a final act of desperation. All that keeps her sane is knowing that she's done it to protect her four children. At last, they are safe from harm. When she is celled up with murderess Matilda Enderby, their fates become inextricably linked. And no one - least of all Sue - could have predicted the consequences...

Declare Based On Books Two Women

Title:Two Women
Author:Martina Cole
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 576 pages
Published: by Headline (first published October 7th 1999)
Categories:Mystery. Crime. Fiction. Thriller

Rating Based On Books Two Women
Ratings: 4.32 From 4998 Users | 183 Reviews

Evaluation Based On Books Two Women
This was a brilliant story spanning from the early 60's to to millennium. Without giving too much away, although in many ways sad, making me think about the lives some people endure, the main character, Susan, is an absolutely amazing woman. Never read anything by this auther before, will be trying out more of her books now. Quite a long book which I like, would definitely recommend.

The titles misleading as the story isnt about the 2 woman at all. It did take me a while to get into but once I did I really enjoyed it. I love Martinas style of writing and found the storyline gritty and interesting although hard to read at times.

The first half of this book, i.e. the first 300 pages are about Sue Dalstons childhood. It was such a harrowing read as it is about the most awful women and child abuse. I nearly dumped this book, as it upset me so much, but then it changed to her being in prison and the end of all the abuse. I dont know why they called it Two Women, as to me, Matilda Enderby is not a main character. I enjoyed the second half of the book but I have read that many of this authors books are about child abuse I

Read it in 4 days, loved it, i always feel like Martina Cole gets right into the nitty gritty of the underworld

Amazing, eye opener ,gripping It was gripping from start to finish, this book will leave you emotional. And any woman use been in Susan's position will enjoy this book and those who are or were in an isolated and controlling relationship should definitely give this a read. Love it!!!!

Someone suggested I read Martina Cole for her 'gritty realism'. If this is gritty realism, then I have clearly led a very sheltered life! I found the non-stop violence and rape secenes repulsive, and the book did not have many other redeeming features. Are East End gangsters and prostitutes really all cliched cardboard cut out characters? And everyone seemed to undergo radical personality changes in order to bring the story to a happy ending. But worst of all, the story was supposed to be about

Another Martina Success.A saga that tells the story of women who lived lives that were very different and yet shared a bond. Susan, a woman who was born into poverty and parents who didn't care about her. Married to a outwardly loveable rogue, she kills him and ends up in prison. Susan shares a cell with Matty, a middle class woman who is also in prison for murdering her husband, but there the resemblance ends. I loved the bonds between some of the female characters and the wat that their

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.