Particularize Books Supposing Darkmoon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #5)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #5, Descentverse |
| Characters: | James Faulkner, Rylie Gresham, Abel Wilder, Seth Wilder, Brianna Dimaria, Gwyneth Gresham |

S.M. Reine
Kindle Edition | Pages: 201 pages Rating: 4.26 | 1863 Users | 58 Reviews
Present Containing Books Darkmoon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #5)
| Title | : | Darkmoon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #5) |
| Author | : | S.M. Reine |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 201 pages |
| Published | : | January 19th 2013 by Red Iris Books |
| Categories | : | Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Fantasy. Paranormal. Young Adult. Romance. Urban Fantasy. Supernatural |
Commentary Conducive To Books Darkmoon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #5)
Rylie Gresham has survived becoming a werewolf, going crazy from silver poisoning, and being hunted by her fiance's family. But that was nothing compared to the challenge Rylie faces now: being pregnant...with twins. And it definitely doesn't help that her fiance's brother has declared himself the father, either.The brothers, Seth and Abel, are at each other's throat over Rylie, even as the twins are fast approaching term. But it may be too late for all of them. The government has revealed the existence of werewolves, threatening everything that Rylie holds dear. And the evil werewolf Cain is preparing for his final act of revenge: destroying the pack and stealing Rylie's children.
Rating Containing Books Darkmoon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #5)
Ratings: 4.26 From 1863 Users | 58 ReviewsComment On Containing Books Darkmoon (Seasons of the Moon: Cain Chronicles #5)
I am not kidding IN THE LEAST when I say that this was one intense ride. There's treachery and backstabbing and frontstabbing and side-clawing. Okay, I might have made that last one up. That's what happens when you get carried away by emotion and the constant drain of an adrenaline rush. And this book? It brings the adrenaline.No fooling, this was an excellent ending to Rylie's story. Her pregnancy throws a few kinks in her already chaotic life and she has to think of both her pack and herI am not kidding IN THE LEAST when I say that this was one intense ride. There's treachery and backstabbing and frontstabbing and side-clawing. Okay, I might have made that last one up. That's what happens when you get carried away by emotion and the constant drain of an adrenaline rush. And this book? It brings the adrenaline.No fooling, this was an excellent ending to Rylie's story. Her pregnancy throws a few kinks in her already chaotic life and she has to think of both her pack and her
SurpriseEvery time I get sad the story is ending you come up with one more. Can't wait to get started on the next book.

Omg so goodWhat a wonderful series, I am loving it. One more book to go, in the series. This book was longer than all the first ones in the series, I am very happy about that. I hope the next book is long also.
Now THIS is what I'm talking about!!!! Finally, after being disappointed with the previous 4 books due to their shortness, is a full length story. And my god, does it take you on a breathtaking, fast paced, thrilling journey.I'm not going to write any spoilers so it's just a short review but this was an epic finale to the series. I know from reading the Author's Note at the end that she hasn't yet finished with these guys and I for one am "over the Moon" about that. I just hope that they are
Just about the best of the series.
ExcellentGreat read. Action from start to finish . Had me on the edge till the end . I would totally recommend


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.