List Based On Books Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves #3)
| Title | : | Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves #3) |
| Author | : | Quinn Loftis |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 239 pages |
| Published | : | February 4th 2012 by Quinn Loftis |
| Categories | : | Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Fantasy. Paranormal. Young Adult. Romance |
Quinn Loftis
Kindle Edition | Pages: 239 pages Rating: 4.47 | 17210 Users | 762 Reviews
Chronicle Conducive To Books Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves #3)
Jennifer Adams, best friend to Jacque Pierce and Sally Morgan, spicy, out spoken, a little crazy and human...or so she thought. Jen has just found out that human DNA is not the only thing that resides in her veins, she happens to share that little pesky werewolf gene, although it isn't more than just a drop. Now that she and her friends are living in Romania with Fane's pack, she is also oh so conveniently stuck with the object of her affection, the fur ball Decebel. Drawn to each other by something they don't understand Jen finds herself frustrated by the lack of mating signs between her and said fur ball. Not only is she dealing with that not so un-frustrating problem, she now has been informed that because of that little drop of werewolf blood in her she is now required to attended a multi-pack gathering for un-mated wolves. This type of gathering hasn't taken place in over a century but with a shortage of females among the werewolf population the males are getting worried they won't ever find their true mates. Meanwhile Decebel struggles with the emotions he is feeling towards Jen. He tries to keep his distance but there is just something about the mouthy blonde that keeps him coming back for more of her verbal abuse that he just can't seem to get enough of...go figure.
Be Specific About Books Concering Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves #3)
| Original Title: | Just One Drop ASIN B0075X9KPQ |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://quinnloftisbooks.com/the-grey-wolves-series.html |
| Series: | The Grey Wolves #3 |
| Characters: | Fane Lupei, Jacque Pierce, Jennifer Adams, Decebel, Sally Morgan |
Rating Based On Books Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves #3)
Ratings: 4.47 From 17210 Users | 762 ReviewsJudge Based On Books Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves #3)
Alright well, not bad. Again we have some dialogue issues - if the girls annoyed you in the first two books, they'll annoy you here too. But the storyline is pretty good - pacing could have been a bit better though. You're left with a significant cliffhanger at the end of this one - it looks like Jen and Dec's story will need at least one more book to come together; not surprising considering Fane and Jacque had two. Sally, as expected, is being set up for her own story; so I would imagine theI will write a full review later from my laptop, but want to say that this book reinforces the fact that I love this series!!!!______________________________________________________________________________________________________Ok, I am back to give my review. This may be my favorite of the series, which is saying a lot. I absolutely love Jen and was so excited for this book because I knew the main story arc revolved around her. Jen says the things you wish you thought of or could get away
Reread @ 25/10/18Oh yeah, it's official. Jen is definitely my spirit animal. I wanna be her when I grow up! xD-------------------------------------------3.5 stars and no review cause I'm off to inhale the next book.P.S. Haadiya, your Costin is safe. Decebel is mine.

Review originally posted at Doodle's Book BlogLoftis has outdone herself with this wonderful addition to The Grey Wolves series.Jen, Jacque, and Sally are at it again. The terrible trio, as I call them, is back to their witty quips and evasive tactics. They have already been through enough drama, but this time it isn't all about Jacque. New characters are introduced from the Romanian Pack that will either make or break their trio.Decebel and Jen had tension brewing between them ever since the
I truly cant say enough about this book/series, its amazing. Its so full of passion, carefully weaved plots, true love, friendships that are full of love, trust and respect. I cant get enough of these books, the stories intrigue me, the relationships so full of love and absolutely beautiful, as are the nice big hunky male werewolves and the women that love them. I highly recommend this series. Its full of passion, however not sex, nor a ton of swearing. In my opinion these books are fine for
Aaammmaaaziiiinngggg :)!!! Love Jen and Decebel more and more!!:). They are so cute I think I like them more then Fane and Jacque:) I called the accomplice at 30%! Not joking or lying lol. I think it was cause Crina was a more defined character then her and she just kinda hung back a lot. Loooved this book ;)
Quinn has done it again! Completely in love with Just One Drop. As always, Jen's personality shines and we began to see a side of Dec that we all know we love and have been so desperate to see. The growth of their relationship has been a long time coming and man... was it ever hot!I love the addition of the new characters and the history we see unveiled is incredible. As always, can't wait to see what happens in The Grey Wolves Series next.Great Job!!Highly Recommended!!


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.