Online Books Free Twenties Girl Download

Share:
Online Books Free Twenties Girl  Download
Twenties Girl Hardcover | Pages: 435 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 146876 Users | 6838 Reviews

Specify Books To Twenties Girl

Original Title: Twenties Girl
ISBN: 0385342020 (ISBN13: 9780385342025)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Sadie, Lara Lington
Setting: England
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Chick Lit (2009)

Explanation Concering Books Twenties Girl

Lara Lington has always had an overactive imagination, but suddenly that imagination seems to be in overdrive. Normal professional twenty-something young women don't get visited by ghosts. Or do they?

When the spirit of Lara's great-aunt Sadie-a feisty, demanding girl with firm ideas about fashion, love, and the right way to dance-mysteriously appears, she has one request: Lara must find a missing necklace that had been in Sadie's possession for more than seventy-five years, because Sadie cannot rest without it.

Lara and Sadie make a hilarious sparring duo, and at first it seems as though they have nothing in common. But as the mission to find Sadie's necklace leads to intrigue and a new romance for Lara, these very different "twenties" girls learn some surprising truths from and about each other. Written with all the irrepressible charm and humor that have made Sophie Kinsella's books beloved by millions, Twenties Girl is also a deeply moving testament to the transcendent bonds of friendship and family.

Describe Epithetical Books Twenties Girl

Title:Twenties Girl
Author:Sophie Kinsella
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 435 pages
Published:July 21st 2009 by The Dial Press
Categories:Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Romance. Fiction. Contemporary

Rating Epithetical Books Twenties Girl
Ratings: 3.83 From 146876 Users | 6838 Reviews

Column Epithetical Books Twenties Girl
Sophie Kinsella's books are comfort reading for me. But despite the fact I have a good time reading them, I had some reservations about this one because the story line involves a ghost. However, even though that aspect is a bit of a departure from her previous books, this one still had the fun and charming elements I have come to expect in her novels.Lara Lington is attending the funeral for her great aunt Sadie who she hardly knew, when a much younger Sadie appears in ghost form. Lara is the

Lara is having some major life issues currently including, her ex- boyfriend, a job that she isnt too sure about and now a dead aunt who might be haunting her. Lara is just trying to keep her imagination under control and get her life on track, but maybe her dead aunt Sadie is just what she needs to get everything in line.The author does a great job creating Laras personality. We can see right from the beginning that Lara is a little stressed and has a lot going on, but is working hard on

Updated: December 2019: So, I am a dumb ass. I thought I liked this book when I first read it. Since I was in a reading slump I grabbed this and a few other books to re-read during Christmas Day. Ugh. This is still goofy and irritating for all of the reasons I said below. However, having wine and cheese while reading this made the book much more palatable. I have always been fascinated by the 20s. You had the so-called Jazz Age, women fighting for the right to vote in the U.S., etc. and all of

Very sweet book and I loved the message about appreciating the elderly and older people in our lives. Actual rating 4.25 stars!

Liked some parts of the story, the main characters though were seriously awful, they were both so irritating. Lara was an obsessed, deluded, idiotic stalker. She spent so much time stalking her ex boyfriend and coming up with silly reasons about why he dumped her, she was beyond daft when it came to him. Worst of all was when she used Sadie to brainwash him into dating her again, she was demented and behaved like a total buffoon in most aspects of her life. I suppose, she was better towards the

Laras life isnt perfect, she just got dumped without a warning, her start up company is going less than well and her best friend left her in a lurch. A guardian angel is exactly what she needs at this point in life, instead she gets Sadie. A ghost that wants to relive her prime years through Lara.Its a fun, feel-good novel that is perfect if you need an easy read. I dont usually like stories with ghosts but this was entertaining. Especially when they finally start working together. And the last

It always takes me a while to get into a Sophie Kinsella Book. At about halfway through (this time it was page 295, to be exact) I usually start "feeling it".These are the things I think early on:* Are there women in the world who are really this batty?* Why does she (insert name of MC here) keep making the situation worse?!* Why do none of her MC's ever just say no, and mean it?And then I think:* Why am I not able to bounce back from bad decisions as well as these characters?Lara Lington

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.