Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire #3) 
Haunted by dreams of a lover who takes the form of a mythical dragon, Eileen Grosvenor searches for the truth. She never expects to find a real dragon shape shifter, let alone one who awakens her passion and ignites memories of her own forgotten past.
Erik Sorensson is focused on leading the Pyr to triumph over the Slayers, even if it costs him his life. When an ancient relic that can turn the tide of the battle reveals itself, Erik knows he has to retrieve it from Eileen’s possession. But when he tries to do so, he’s shocked by an incredible firestorm that compels him to confront the truth about Eileen’s identity. Her presence reminds him of mistakes he’s determined not to repeat, and Erik is forced to make a choice: duty or love.
Only by unlocking the secrets of the past can Erik and Eileen fulfill the final prophecy of the Pyr. Can they face their deepest fears and claim their destined love in time to defeat the Slayers?
Usually I don't like to poke holes in books that I read, because I figure that since I'm reading fantasy anyway, I would allow for some level of imagination and impossibilities, and not care much about science or physics at all. So I normally don't argue over something being scientifically possible or not. Unfortunately, after I read 3 installments of this Dragonfire series, I came to the conclusion that the author seemed to be consistently inconsistent and it drives me bonkers. Please allow me
Kiss of Fate by Deborah CookeThird in the Dragonfire series, Erik gets his firestorm. His second in his lifetime because his mate has been reincarnated and they have unfinished business. Pretty cool twist on the basic romance story. And the Slayers just keep getting or displaying new powers and you never really know if they are dead. The dragon's teeth legend was cool and I would have liked to hear more of the background/story on this before it was over. It seemed to be resolved too quickly

Erik and Eileen's story is much more complicated that most of the other Pyr. They did everything wrong in their past relationship, so I loved that they got a second chance at love and a life together. Of course, the Slayers are still after them, and Erik will do anything to protect Eileen. He's so determined to be the perfect leader, he's willing to sacrifice his happiness for the rest of the Pyr. Luckily for him, Eileen is willing to help with her vast knowledge of folklore that might just hold
I just love a good reincarnation story!I am glad Erik Sorensson got a second chance at love, even if it is the same soul this time around. Eileen is his perfect match. I was sad to see that Erik tried to fight his firestorm even though he had very strong feelings regardless. The Dragon's Teeth are where they should be, Magnus & Boris got what they deserved. Boris eventually and finally met his demise.I was happy to see that Sigmund came to terms with the entire situation. Eileen helped him
Erick Sorensson knows that his firestorm is close, because he can feeling the burning need to find her. Erick once had a firestorm, and at first it had been going well, he had a son. But then his son turned slayer on him, and he thought he had lost his mate. Erick knows that feeling the firestorm after all of these years, means his mate has been reincarnated. At first he doesn't want to give into this whirlwind of sensations again. Especially after losing so much before, but Eileen is so
Usually I don't like to poke holes in books that I read, because I figure that since I'm reading fantasy anyway, I would allow for some level of imagination and impossibilities, and not care much about science or physics at all. So I normally don't argue over something being scientifically possible or not. Unfortunately, after I read 3 installments of this Dragonfire series, I came to the conclusion that the author seemed to be consistently inconsistent and it drives me bonkers. Please allow me
Deborah Cooke
Paperback | Pages: 396 pages Rating: 4.13 | 2507 Users | 75 Reviews

Identify Books During Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire #3)
| Original Title: | Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire, #3) |
| ISBN: | 045122616X (ISBN13: 9780451226167) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Dragonfire #3 |
| Characters: | Eileen Grosvenor, Erik Sorensson |
Explanation Toward Books Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire #3)
One foretold love deserves a second chance…Haunted by dreams of a lover who takes the form of a mythical dragon, Eileen Grosvenor searches for the truth. She never expects to find a real dragon shape shifter, let alone one who awakens her passion and ignites memories of her own forgotten past.
Erik Sorensson is focused on leading the Pyr to triumph over the Slayers, even if it costs him his life. When an ancient relic that can turn the tide of the battle reveals itself, Erik knows he has to retrieve it from Eileen’s possession. But when he tries to do so, he’s shocked by an incredible firestorm that compels him to confront the truth about Eileen’s identity. Her presence reminds him of mistakes he’s determined not to repeat, and Erik is forced to make a choice: duty or love.
Only by unlocking the secrets of the past can Erik and Eileen fulfill the final prophecy of the Pyr. Can they face their deepest fears and claim their destined love in time to defeat the Slayers?
Mention About Books Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire #3)
| Title | : | Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire #3) |
| Author | : | Deborah Cooke |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 396 pages |
| Published | : | February 3rd 2009 by Signet Book |
| Categories | : | Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Dragons. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy |
Rating About Books Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire #3)
Ratings: 4.13 From 2507 Users | 75 ReviewsDiscuss About Books Kiss of Fate (Dragonfire #3)
This story of Eileen and Eriks firestorm certainly starts off with a bang! Eileen is asked to consult with an old friend regarding an antiquity in her possession, but evil forces are at work and Eileen is soon embroiled in a literal fight for her life. When a dragon seems to appear out of nowhere and defends and protects her, she is immediately intrigued, although trust comes much later for this pair. So much action happens in this book to advance the storyline of the Pyr vs. the Slayers, butUsually I don't like to poke holes in books that I read, because I figure that since I'm reading fantasy anyway, I would allow for some level of imagination and impossibilities, and not care much about science or physics at all. So I normally don't argue over something being scientifically possible or not. Unfortunately, after I read 3 installments of this Dragonfire series, I came to the conclusion that the author seemed to be consistently inconsistent and it drives me bonkers. Please allow me
Kiss of Fate by Deborah CookeThird in the Dragonfire series, Erik gets his firestorm. His second in his lifetime because his mate has been reincarnated and they have unfinished business. Pretty cool twist on the basic romance story. And the Slayers just keep getting or displaying new powers and you never really know if they are dead. The dragon's teeth legend was cool and I would have liked to hear more of the background/story on this before it was over. It seemed to be resolved too quickly

Erik and Eileen's story is much more complicated that most of the other Pyr. They did everything wrong in their past relationship, so I loved that they got a second chance at love and a life together. Of course, the Slayers are still after them, and Erik will do anything to protect Eileen. He's so determined to be the perfect leader, he's willing to sacrifice his happiness for the rest of the Pyr. Luckily for him, Eileen is willing to help with her vast knowledge of folklore that might just hold
I just love a good reincarnation story!I am glad Erik Sorensson got a second chance at love, even if it is the same soul this time around. Eileen is his perfect match. I was sad to see that Erik tried to fight his firestorm even though he had very strong feelings regardless. The Dragon's Teeth are where they should be, Magnus & Boris got what they deserved. Boris eventually and finally met his demise.I was happy to see that Sigmund came to terms with the entire situation. Eileen helped him
Erick Sorensson knows that his firestorm is close, because he can feeling the burning need to find her. Erick once had a firestorm, and at first it had been going well, he had a son. But then his son turned slayer on him, and he thought he had lost his mate. Erick knows that feeling the firestorm after all of these years, means his mate has been reincarnated. At first he doesn't want to give into this whirlwind of sensations again. Especially after losing so much before, but Eileen is so
Usually I don't like to poke holes in books that I read, because I figure that since I'm reading fantasy anyway, I would allow for some level of imagination and impossibilities, and not care much about science or physics at all. So I normally don't argue over something being scientifically possible or not. Unfortunately, after I read 3 installments of this Dragonfire series, I came to the conclusion that the author seemed to be consistently inconsistent and it drives me bonkers. Please allow me


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.