Define Out Of Books Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides #1)
| Title | : | Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides #1) |
| Author | : | Catherine Bybee |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 221 pages |
| Published | : | October 5th 2011 (first published October 4th 2011) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit |

Catherine Bybee
Paperback | Pages: 221 pages Rating: 3.81 | 20928 Users | 1467 Reviews
Representaion To Books Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides #1)
Blake Harrison:Rich, titled, and charming…and in need of a wife by Wednesday. Blake turns to Sam Elliot, who isn’t the businessman he expected. Instead, Blake is faced with Samantha Elliot, beautiful and feisty with a voice men call 1-900 numbers to hear.
Samantha Elliot:
Owner of matchmaking firm Alliance and not on the marital menu…that is, until Blake offers her ten million dollars for a one-year contract. And there’s nothing indecent about this proposal. The money will really help with her family’s medical bills. All Samantha will need to do is keep her attraction to her new husband to herself and avoid his bed.
But Blake’s toe-curling kisses and sexy charm prove too difficult for Sam to resist. It was a marriage contract that planned for everything…except falling in love.
Details Books During Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides #1)
| Original Title: | Wife by wednesday |
| ISBN: | 1467964409 (ISBN13: 9781467964401) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Weekday Brides #1 |
| Characters: | Blake Harrison, Samantha "Sam" Elliot |
Rating Out Of Books Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides #1)
Ratings: 3.81 From 20928 Users | 1467 ReviewsAssessment Out Of Books Wife by Wednesday (The Weekday Brides #1)
I'm something of a fan of the marriage of convenience turning into love so I took a chance on this inexpensive story. I don't exactly regret doing so, but the last quarter or so was painful enough to drop this a whole star rating.Blake and Samantha are charming. Fun, even. I liked them as characters, even though the entire setup was laughable. You expect to buy the premise in a story like this one, however contrived, because how else do you get a marriage of convenience in a modern setting? So IThis is not a clean read. Before buying it I skimmed over reviews but didn't find anything besides it being a "sweet" story. I guess I should be more careful about .99 books on Amazon, sweet to me means clean, but I guess it doesn't to others...Besides the two descriptive love scenes, I was disappointed in the story. Both characters are shallow and lustful. Their relationship moved along too fast to be believable. I skimmed most of the book and thought the whole thing was silly. The overall plot
4 stars Contemporary RomanceThis was a great contemporary romance, and a very nice surprise, especially considering the cheap $0.99 cent Kindle price. It read like a really good Harlequin and should appeal to fans of modern royal heroes and marriage of convenience for inheritance plots. A solid 4 stars!

After reading Single by Saturday and thoroughly enjoying it and then seeing this was available on kindle Unlimited I jumped right on it and read it in less than a day. It was a nice romance to escape into on a rainy day.With so many other reviews posted I have no desire to go into details. But I was happy to be looking backwards in this series to learn just what the "Duke and Duchess" references were from that first book I read. Complications from both fathers make for a couple who are both
3.5 starsFirst time read by the author, not bad I will continue with the series
4.5★s - If this just had a little more length I would for sure give it 5★'s, 4.5 is pretty damn close though. I think this book did everything right for the pretend marriage story line. Everything right. If you like this type of story, this one was done perfectly. From the initial meeting, to the proposition, to the marriage and on, this book did it just right. There was no frustrating inner dialogue, no running or any of the other nonsense that sometimes happens in pretend books. They each
This series follows friends and family that meet through a company that arranges marriages for monetary and security purpose, it starts with Blake and Sam, in series one, Carter and Eliza in series two and Neil and Gwen in series three, they have a great storyline, with romance, love and intrigue with rather tame sex scenes and some nice little plot twists that all link together, narrated by Tanya Eby who does wonderful work with both male and female characters this is a must listen to


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.