Online Falling Under (Falling Under #1) Books Download Free

Share:
Online Falling Under (Falling Under #1) Books Download Free
Falling Under (Falling Under #1) Paperback | Pages: 324 pages
Rating: 3.79 | 16369 Users | 1321 Reviews

List Out Of Books Falling Under (Falling Under #1)

Title:Falling Under (Falling Under #1)
Author:Gwen Hayes
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 324 pages
Published:March 1st 2011 by New American Library
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Demons. Paranormal Romance. Supernatural

Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books Falling Under (Falling Under #1)

Theia Alderson has always led a sheltered life in the small California town of Serendipity Falls. But when a devastatingly handsome boy appears in the halls of her school, Theia knows she's seen Haden before- not around town, but in her dreams.

As the Haden of both the night and the day beckons her closer one moment and pushes her away the next, the only thing Theia knows for sure is that the incredible pull she feels towards him is stronger than her fear.

And when she discovers what Haden truly is, Theia's not sure if she wants to resist him, even if the cost is her soul.

Itemize Books Toward Falling Under (Falling Under #1)

Original Title: Falling Under
ISBN: 0451232682 (ISBN13: 9780451232687)
Edition Language: English
Series: Falling Under #1
Characters: Theia Alderson, Haden Black
Literary Awards: DABWAHA Romance Tournament Nominee for Best Young Adult Romance Reader Nominee (2012)

Rating Out Of Books Falling Under (Falling Under #1)
Ratings: 3.79 From 16369 Users | 1321 Reviews

Crit Out Of Books Falling Under (Falling Under #1)
FABULOUS. Beautiful, gothic, full of wonder, angst, romance and forbidden love. FALLING UNDER has the feel of retelling the Hades / Demeter myth, which I just adore. This debut is fresh, gorgeous, and utterly enchanting.

I have to admit: sometimes (often) I pick up books just because I like the cover art. This one in particular reminded me of American Beauty , so I couldn't resist.ALERT: this is going to be bitchy.I threw this book before even finishing the first chapter.Why?Because I've already cringed my teeth four times in the first three pages. And that's too much.I'm going to show you what I mean.The protagonist is on the bed, reading from her iPhone. And she speaks about her love for books:Every night I

Dear YA,1. Please dont let this be another book on star crossed lovers whose relationship is doomed from the beginning because one is in danger of being killed by the other.2. Please, please, please no more love triangles!3. Please make the heroine a heroine by which, I mean a thinking, independent, strong-willed and self-aware young woman who could be construed as a positive role model for your target audience. And let the male lead be more than just her love interest. Let him have a more

Multiple Choice Quiz for Teenage Girls:1) Would you rather be:A) ORB) 2) There's a hot new boy in school, but he seems to be something of an asshat, always blowing you off and parading other women in front of you. Would you:A) OR B) 3) You're having strange dreams where said hot boy appears and acts mysterious and tortured, telling you that you can never be togetherrrrr! You think hot boy is something supernatural. Would you:A) [image error]ORB) [image error]4) A demon wants to steal your soul.

I have wildly mixed feelings about this book, which is loosely based on the myth of Persephone. I'm not sure I can write a coherent review because I'm so conflicted, so here goes the pros and cons list.For the first two thirds of the book:* I was pretty annoyed with the main character Theia. Stop falling in love with boys just because they're kinda cute, girls! * I really, really disliked Haden. Manipulative, bad-tempered, controlling, stalker-ish guys who try to make girls jealous, especially

This review may also be found on A Thousand Little Pages.2.5/5A shy girl living a seemingly normal life? Check.A hot and mysterious guy appearing out of nowhere? Check.Instant, unexplainable, and inevitable attraction blossoming as the two gaze at each other fatefully through a pane of glass? Check.Haden/Mr. Dangerous-and-Brooding: Stay away from me, lamb.* Im dangerous.Theia/Ms. Radiant-Sunshine: But I dont want to. I think Im in love with you!Check.Does this sound just a teensy bit familiar

My review can also be found on my blog Collections.It all starts when Theia sees a burning man fall from the sky. After that she begins having strange and creepy dreams about a boy she's never seen before. Things become even weirder when she finds out he's the newest student in school. For some reason, he acts cold towards her, treating her the opposite of how he does in her dreams. She can't figure him out, and although she knows there's something not quite right about him, she can't stop

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.