Declare Books In Favor Of Legacy (The Sharing Knife #2)
| Original Title: | Legacy |
| ISBN: | 006113905X (ISBN13: 9780061139055) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.harpercollins.com/books/Sharing-Knife-Volume-Two-Lois-Mcmaster-Bujold/?isbn=9780061139055 |
| Series: | The Sharing Knife #2 |
| Characters: | Fawn Bluefield, Dag Redwing Hickory Oleana |

Identify Epithetical Books Legacy (The Sharing Knife #2)
| Title | : | Legacy (The Sharing Knife #2) |
| Author | : | Lois McMaster Bujold |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | June 26th 2007 by Harper Voyager |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Romance. Fiction. Science Fiction Fantasy. Fantasy Romance. Magic. Audiobook |
Narrative Supposing Books Legacy (The Sharing Knife #2)
One of the most respected writers in the field of speculative fiction, Lois McMaster Bujold has won numerous accolades and awards, including the Nebula and Locus Awards as well as the fantasy and science fiction genre’s most prestigious honor, the Hugo Award for Best Novel, four times (most recently for Paladin of Souls). With The Sharing Knife series, Bujold creates a brand new world fraught with peril, and spins an extraordinary romance between a young farm girl and the brave sorcerer-soldier entrusted with the defense of the land against a plague of vicious malevolent beings. Legacy continues the tale of Fawn Bluefield and Dag Redwing Hickory—the dangerous repercussions of their rebellious marriage and the strengthening of their love in the face of dark magic—as duty and disaster call the Lakewalker patroller away from his new bride and toward a peril that could forever alter the lovers and their world.
Rating Epithetical Books Legacy (The Sharing Knife #2)
Ratings: 3.82 From 7594 Users | 367 ReviewsAssessment Epithetical Books Legacy (The Sharing Knife #2)
Well crap now I'm too invested.First read 5/31/13; second read 5/10/16Somehow I didn't review this book the first time I read it. I'm assuming that's mostly because I breezed through it and immediately started #3, but I think it's also because this book was so tense that I just had a hard time figuring out how to comment.I enjoyed this as much as the rest of the series. Dag is just...great. I loved his long, troubled past and how it shapes his present so profoundly, even as he's feeling his way into a different sort of
AudiobookThis series just gets better with each book. I really liked the first book in the series and this one was even better. I just hate when people do something for someone's own good knowing that they're driving them away. Ugh! That part of the story had me totally invested. The malice part seemed really brushed over on how he was killed, it was more a story of the aftermath. Great fantasy series.

Ok yeah that was. Fine. I wouldnt have such a problem with it being Fine. Its just that, Bujold is one of my favourite authors, and one of the reasons why shes a fave is because when she wants to focus on romance, she does so wonderfully, and all her slice of life domesticity in the rest of her series (Vorkosigan in particular) is just so achingly heartfelt and wonderful. This did all that was was just. fine. But its made worst by the fact that I know she could do so, so much better.The conflict
The second volume of the Sharing Knife series, following directly on from Beguilement. Dag and Fawn, newly married, travel to Dags home with the Lakewalkers. There they meet resistance to their cross-cultural marriage, family drama, a new malice threat, and some strange new developments with Dags Ground powers (life force magic, basically).Since it does not seem possible to review this book without addressing it, Ill pause here to register my continued bafflement over the splitting of the
I'm rounding up a bit.The two protagonists, Dag and Fawn, remain sympathetic and interesting characters. The secondary characters introduced here vary in depth and complexity. Unlike Book 1, which in retrospect seems mainly to set the stage, this novel has a suspenseful plot. But the book's, and the series's, best element is the worldbuilding.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.