One Plus One 
American audiences have fallen in love with Jojo Moyes. Ever since she debuted Stateside she has captivated readers and reviewers alike, and hit the New York Times bestseller list with the word-of-mouth sensation Me Before You. Now, with One Plus One, she’s written another contemporary opposites-attract love story.
Suppose your life sucks. A lot. Your husband has done a vanishing act, your teenage stepson is being bullied, and your math whiz daughter has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you can’t afford to pay for. That’s Jess’s life in a nutshell—until an unexpected knight in shining armor offers to rescue them. Only Jess’s knight turns out to be Geeky Ed, the obnoxious tech millionaire whose vacation home she happens to clean. But Ed has big problems of his own, and driving the dysfunctional family to the Math Olympiad feels like his first unselfish act in ages . . . maybe ever.
One Plus One is Jojo Moyes at her astounding best. You’ll laugh, you’ll weep, and when you flip the last page, you’ll want to start all over again.
BUMP FOR RELEASE DAY 7/1Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/First massive props to the good people over at NetGalley for giving me this ARC. Things could have reached an uncomfortable level of multi-requesting had you turned me down, but you didnt so . . . Now, lets get on with the show. Jess life is not easy. Shes raising not only her 10-year old daughter Tanzie, but also her teenage stepson Nicky. Her husband split two years ago and hasnt sent a dime to help support
3.5 StarsI am such a fan of Me Before You that I naturally started this book with pretty high expectations. So the question is, Did this book live up to my expectations? I have struggled with this question not only while I was reading but for some time after I finished this book.Up until around the 15% mark of this book, I kind of had trouble following the story. It seemed to jump around to different characters POV before I could grasp an understanding of what was going on. This became a bit

I am not a stranger to what it means to live by making ends meet, to just have enough before the next payday comes and sometimes, just sometimes, I feel bad that I couldnt get the ones I love more than what they need. But to a single mom like Jessica or Jess, to be rich simply means to be able to stay at home, read books and just be with your family without having to worry about the money all the bloody time which kind of made me feel like a douche because the story made me realize that I AM
***** 5 YOLO stars *****This is only my second book by Jojo Moyes, and she managed again to pull on all of my heartstrings. I adored the characters in this book, including the big slobbery dog. The book is told through 4 different perspectives,Jess- Single mom trying to raise her ten year old daughter and teen stepson while working two low paying jobs to make ends meet.Ed High tech business man who has recently landed himself in self induced legal hot water.Tanzie Ten year old math prodigy.
Popular romance, in whatever media it may come, is often an expression of a frivolous or silly social mythology, and a value judgement on the social mythology is likely to be more relevant to criticism than a value judgment on the literary merit - Northrop Frye, The Secular ScriptureOr as as the novelist George Elliot in the Westminster Review essay "Silly Novels by Lady Novelists (1856)" so daintily described it as 'a genus with many species', including the "frothy," "prosy", "pious," and
2.7/5 Stars ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ You know, you spend your whole life feeling like you dont quite fit in anywhere. And then you walk into a room one day, whether its at university or an office or some kind of club, and you just go, Ah. There they are. And suddenly you feel at home. Jojo Moyes, One Plus One This was a good book. With good characters. A good storyline. And a good romance. But it only got this far. To the adjective "good". This was one of the easy-to-read books you read when you're bored, when
Jojo Moyes
Paperback | Pages: 368 pages Rating: 3.95 | 139611 Users | 11700 Reviews

Be Specific About Appertaining To Books One Plus One
| Title | : | One Plus One |
| Author | : | Jojo Moyes |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 368 pages |
| Published | : | March 31st 2015 by Penguin Books (first published February 26th 2014) |
| Categories | : | Fiction. Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. Adult. Adult Fiction. Audiobook |
Rendition As Books One Plus One
One single mom. One chaotic family. One quirky stranger. One irresistible love story from the New York Times bestselling author of The Giver of StarsAmerican audiences have fallen in love with Jojo Moyes. Ever since she debuted Stateside she has captivated readers and reviewers alike, and hit the New York Times bestseller list with the word-of-mouth sensation Me Before You. Now, with One Plus One, she’s written another contemporary opposites-attract love story.
Suppose your life sucks. A lot. Your husband has done a vanishing act, your teenage stepson is being bullied, and your math whiz daughter has a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that you can’t afford to pay for. That’s Jess’s life in a nutshell—until an unexpected knight in shining armor offers to rescue them. Only Jess’s knight turns out to be Geeky Ed, the obnoxious tech millionaire whose vacation home she happens to clean. But Ed has big problems of his own, and driving the dysfunctional family to the Math Olympiad feels like his first unselfish act in ages . . . maybe ever.
One Plus One is Jojo Moyes at her astounding best. You’ll laugh, you’ll weep, and when you flip the last page, you’ll want to start all over again.
Particularize Books During One Plus One
| Original Title: | One Plus One |
| ISBN: | 0143127500 (ISBN13: 9780143127505) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Characters: | Jessica Rae Thomas, Ed Nicholls, Costanza 'Tanzie' Thomas, Nicky |
| Setting: | United Kingdom Beachfront(United Kingdom) |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction (2014) |
Rating Appertaining To Books One Plus One
Ratings: 3.95 From 139611 Users | 11700 ReviewsCommentary Appertaining To Books One Plus One
I absolutely loved this book. I'd give it 10 stars if I could! JoJo Moyes' book, "Me Before You", is one of my favorite novels. I read a couple of her other books and didn't like them. I didn't expect much from this book just assuming "Me Before You" was a fluke. Boy was I wrong! It's a lighter read then "Me Before You" but it is wonderful in its own right. This was such a great story with wonderful characters. I laughed and I cried and I didn't want to put it down.BUMP FOR RELEASE DAY 7/1Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/First massive props to the good people over at NetGalley for giving me this ARC. Things could have reached an uncomfortable level of multi-requesting had you turned me down, but you didnt so . . . Now, lets get on with the show. Jess life is not easy. Shes raising not only her 10-year old daughter Tanzie, but also her teenage stepson Nicky. Her husband split two years ago and hasnt sent a dime to help support
3.5 StarsI am such a fan of Me Before You that I naturally started this book with pretty high expectations. So the question is, Did this book live up to my expectations? I have struggled with this question not only while I was reading but for some time after I finished this book.Up until around the 15% mark of this book, I kind of had trouble following the story. It seemed to jump around to different characters POV before I could grasp an understanding of what was going on. This became a bit

I am not a stranger to what it means to live by making ends meet, to just have enough before the next payday comes and sometimes, just sometimes, I feel bad that I couldnt get the ones I love more than what they need. But to a single mom like Jessica or Jess, to be rich simply means to be able to stay at home, read books and just be with your family without having to worry about the money all the bloody time which kind of made me feel like a douche because the story made me realize that I AM
***** 5 YOLO stars *****This is only my second book by Jojo Moyes, and she managed again to pull on all of my heartstrings. I adored the characters in this book, including the big slobbery dog. The book is told through 4 different perspectives,Jess- Single mom trying to raise her ten year old daughter and teen stepson while working two low paying jobs to make ends meet.Ed High tech business man who has recently landed himself in self induced legal hot water.Tanzie Ten year old math prodigy.
Popular romance, in whatever media it may come, is often an expression of a frivolous or silly social mythology, and a value judgement on the social mythology is likely to be more relevant to criticism than a value judgment on the literary merit - Northrop Frye, The Secular ScriptureOr as as the novelist George Elliot in the Westminster Review essay "Silly Novels by Lady Novelists (1856)" so daintily described it as 'a genus with many species', including the "frothy," "prosy", "pious," and
2.7/5 Stars ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ You know, you spend your whole life feeling like you dont quite fit in anywhere. And then you walk into a room one day, whether its at university or an office or some kind of club, and you just go, Ah. There they are. And suddenly you feel at home. Jojo Moyes, One Plus One This was a good book. With good characters. A good storyline. And a good romance. But it only got this far. To the adjective "good". This was one of the easy-to-read books you read when you're bored, when


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.