Online The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3) Books Free Download

Share:

Details Books Concering The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3)

Original Title: The Planet Pirates Omnibus
ISBN: 0671319620 (ISBN13: 9780671319625)
Edition Language: English
Series: Planet Pirates #1-3
Characters: Sassinak, Lunzie
Online The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3) Books Free Download
The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3) Hardcover | Pages: 890 pages
Rating: 4.09 | 1271 Users | 32 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3)

Title:The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3)
Author:Anne McCaffrey
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 890 pages
Published:December 1st 2000 by Baen Books (first published 1993)
Categories:Science Fiction. Fantasy. Fiction. Space. Space Opera

Narration Toward Books The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3)

THE PLANET PIRATES ENSLAVED SASSINAK AND DESTROYED HER WORLD...A FATAL MISTAKE!The Planet Pirates traces the careers of two remarkable women. Sassinak escaped from slavery to freedom, and then used that freedom to fight the evil that had wrecked her world, first as a cadet, later as a captain, and finally as an Admiral of the Fleet.Lunzie, one of the galaxy's greatest healers, is Sassinak's great-grandmother -- but in actual years she is her junior; Lunzie spent nearly a century in coldsleep waiting for rescue when her ship was destroyed. Imagine their mutual surprise when Sassinak rescued her.How together Sassinak and Lunzie save first a world, and then a confederation of worlds -- and almost in passing establish amity between the genetically engineered Heavy Worlders and normal humanity -- is the story of The Planet Pirates.Publisher's Note: Never in our experience has a new series met with such solid success as our national bestsellers, THE PLANET PIRATES: Sassinak, The Death of Sleep, and Generation Warriors. Now at last we are able to offer all five hundred thousand words in a single hardcover edition. Note that because of its sheer physical mass, The Planet Pirates can never be offered in a mass market paperback edition.

Rating Appertaining To Books The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3)
Ratings: 4.09 From 1271 Users | 32 Reviews

Discuss Appertaining To Books The Planet Pirates (Planet Pirates #1-3)
In it's own genre. The Planet Pirates Omnibus is a prime example of the Sci-Fi section in a underfunded library, in it's own separate spinning metal rack, deemed unworthy of placement among the shelves. The often musty paperbacks that fill this section are often science fiction stories from the 80s and 90s that lack serious world building, plausibility or grimness of today's novels, but are endearing all the same. Ethan of Athos would be another example of this subgenre.I picked this omnibus up

This was..... disappointing to say the least. I did like it, but the ending wrapped up too neatly and certainly much too quickly. As I child, I absolutely knew who Anne McCaffrey was; scifi fantasy has always been a favored genre. However, as voracious a reader as I was, I somehow managed to read Pern almost exclusively when I was devoting any time to her at all among the myriad of other authors I had discovered. Her other series I have read are Catteni, Crystalsinger and some of Petaybee. That

Notice I rated this fat book lower than the individual stories, While it is nice to get all three together it is to wordy. However the only copy of Book Two in the Norfolk Library system is this one so I had to check it out.

My copy came from the Rio Grande Valley Library system. City of Albuquerque. Hardback. The story came together too smoothly. An Ann feature. The first part was too touch feely. A Jody feature. The last parts were very martial. An Elizabeth feature. Cheesy as and yet a ripping yarn. So many future branches explored. 890 pages of good read.

Yep, this is the one I own. Love these stories.

very interesting series. i love sci-fi, and strong female lead characters. this was very interesting to read.

I LOVED this 3 book collection.Sorry to have it end, actually.Pirates, heavyworlders, cold sleep and great strong women.The first book was written by Anne and Jody Lynn Nye. Excellent collaboration. The second and third were by Anne and Elizabeth Moon. One can tell the second is Elizabeths early writing as there are some gaps and odd jumps in style and continuity.However by the third book, Elizabeth has hit her stride. Didnt want to leave those folks I had grown to know and like.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.