Point Books Toward The Winter Long (October Daye #8)
| ISBN: | 0756408083 (ISBN13: 9780756408084) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | October Daye #8, October Daye Chronological Order #8 |
| Characters: | Quentin, Tybalt, October "Toby" Daye, Luidaeg |

Seanan McGuire
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 358 pages Rating: 4.39 | 10932 Users | 796 Reviews
Declare Of Books The Winter Long (October Daye #8)
| Title | : | The Winter Long (October Daye #8) |
| Author | : | Seanan McGuire |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 358 pages |
| Published | : | September 2nd 2014 by DAW |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Fairies. Fae. Paranormal. Fiction. Magic |
Narration Concering Books The Winter Long (October Daye #8)
For once, it seems like the Kingdom of the Mists has reached a point of, if not perfection, at least relative peace. Queen Arden Windermere is getting settled on her family's throne; no one's going to war with anyone else; it's almost like everything is going to be okay. Even October "Toby" Daye is starting to relax her constant vigilance, allowing herself to think about the future, and what it might entail.And then Simon Torquill comes back, and everything begins to fall apart. In Faerie, nothing stays buried forever. No matter how much you might want it to.
Rating Of Books The Winter Long (October Daye #8)
Ratings: 4.39 From 10932 Users | 796 ReviewsArticle Of Books The Winter Long (October Daye #8)
The Winter Long4 StarsOctober Daye's life is finally back on track and she is enjoying a peaceful life in the slow lane when an adversary from her past literally appears on her doorstep to stir up old secrets and awaken dangerous foes. Toby and Tybalt are particularly adorable together and their relationship is sweet and satisfying. It would be even better if their were a sexy scene or twoThe plot is fast-paced and action packed as always with a mystery that contains some shocking revelationsMaybe it's me, and the fact that it's been awhile since I read the other books in the series, so I had to go back and look up a lot of things I had forgotten about. Maybe it's the fact that I had huge expectations, based on the information provided by the author and the reviews that said that this book held some life changing revelations for Toby. Whatever the reason, the book didn't deliver for me.The "life altering" surprises weren't all that much of a surprise, since I had kinda expected
Toby's life is finally looking good.She has her friends. A job that she likes. And a guy who can turn himself into one of her favourite pets: A Cat. ;)Then there's her actual two cats, and her rose-goblin Spike.Unfortunately, the quiet has not come to stay...because where would be the fun in it?An old nemesis of the past has returned, and he seems determined in finishing her of... or is he?Of course Toby's has had enough of living in ponds, thank you very much. *see first volume* so she's not

*finishes book**opens mouth*AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIF I COULD WRITE "AHHHH" TEN+ TIMES BUT IN SUCCESSIVELY LARGER FONT THEN I WOULD
Read with the UF lovers of Buddies Books and BaublesJust when Im pretty sure that Toby cant become more interesting.she does. Her blood magic becomes bigger and better all the time and well it seems like she is gathering quite a few Thank Yous from some pretty powerful fae, I wonder what she will get when she starts cashing them all in.Ive been wondering about Simon and what his real role in Tobys life is for some time now. I even had a few theories that came close but werent quite right. Still
WHY AREN'T YOU READING THIS SERIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?If you enjoy smart stories, tight plots, top notch characterization, humor, action, and romance, you NEED this series. If you like urban fantasy, if you like fairy tales that are set in the modern world, you NEED this series. If you want to feel and think and lose yourself in another world, you NEED this series.Okay, enough about the series, now the book. I love Seanan McGuire and I hate her; I want to marry her and
This book, along with the rest of the series, will either lands you in the camp of "I love all you guys," or "Oh god this just isn't for me." Of course, if you've made it to book eight, then you're already pretty damn familiar with all the peeps, and if you are, then you're going to LOVE this one.Why? Because practically everyone gets a walk-on and a few early villains come back to wreak havoc. :)Death? Oh yeah, lots of death and surprises in store for us, but October wouldn't be October without


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.