Specify Books In Favor Of Ghost Country (Travis Chase #2)
| ISBN: | 0061584444 (ISBN13: 9780061584442) |
| Series: | Travis Chase #2 |
| Setting: | United States of America |

Patrick Lee
Paperback | Pages: 384 pages Rating: 4.11 | 5095 Users | 388 Reviews
Define Epithetical Books Ghost Country (Travis Chase #2)
| Title | : | Ghost Country (Travis Chase #2) |
| Author | : | Patrick Lee |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | December 28th 2010 by Harper |
| Categories | : | Thriller. Science Fiction. Fiction. Time Travel. Action |
Narrative Toward Books Ghost Country (Travis Chase #2)
For decades, inexplicable technology has passed into our world through the top secret anomaly called the Breach. The latest device can punch a hole into the future ..."What Paige Campbell saw when she opened a door into seventy years from now scared the hell out of her. She and her Tangent colleagues brought their terrible discovery to the President - and were met with a hail of automatic gunfire after leaving the White House. Only Paige survived.
Fearing a terrifying personal destiny revealed to him from the other side of the Breach, Travis Chase abandoned Tangent ... and Paige Campbell. Now he must rescue her - because Paige knows tomorrow's world is desperate and dead, a ghost country scattered with the bones of billions. And Doomsday will dawn in just four short months ... unless they can find the answers buried in the ruins to come.
But once they cross the nightmare border into Ghost Country, they might never find their way back ...
Rating Epithetical Books Ghost Country (Travis Chase #2)
Ratings: 4.11 From 5095 Users | 388 ReviewsCommentary Epithetical Books Ghost Country (Travis Chase #2)
GHOST COUNTRY (Pub. 2011) by Patrick Lee is the second book in a 3-book series, and I liked this one even more than the first one, which was great. I could not stop reading! Inexplicable advanced technology has passed into our world through a super-secrete anomaly known as The Breach. In Book #1 of the series, we saw Travis Davis and Paige Campbell fighting for control of a gadget known as Whisper. Book #2 has our hero and heroine fighting against the clock and wrong-headed politicians to saveUsually with every trilogies or sagas there is also the possibility that the second book will drag on and give nothing and you will feel empty and without patience to start the third book. That's the evil in the second book - or to be more precise the Middle book Syndrome. It's a real thing... read this article "http://www.bookbrats.com/middle-book-..."But this particular book that doesn't happen. I will not dwelt on the synopsis (read the review of the first book). This book starts two
Having read "The Runner" by Patrick Lee, i decided to check out another of his books, and read "The Breach" which turned out to be the 1st of a trilogy. I really enjoyed that one, so i plunged right into "Ghost Country". This book, and series, has some of my favorite genres, espionage/thriller, dystopian, sci-fi, futuristic dystopia and they are blended together in a way that is really fun, and great escapism. I am a fan of books that are not linear, as well as ones that have time travel. I

Sometimes I think these stars don't quite do book reviews credit. For instance, I rated "Ghost Country" by Patrick Lee the same as I rated something like "Hunchback of Notre Dame." Are the two books comparable? Not really. One is about 19th century France, inequality, religion, secularity, burgeoning revolution and the eponymous hunchback. The other is about time-travel, shadowy quasi-government cabals of murderous (but very humanely murderous) aid workers. Yep, Doctors Without Borders goes
Originally reviewed on The Book SmugglersIt has been two years since ex-cop and ex-con Travis Chase has stumbled across the shadow government agency known as Tangent, purportedly by accident in the wilds of Alaska. Two years since he has discovered the mysterious entity known as the Breach, a result of the VLIC particle collider that has opened a portal to a different reality. Two years since he has walked away from the woman he loves and a job at which he is perfectly matched all because he
I normally don't normally give these kind of "beach reads" 5-stars, but this little series by Patrick Lee is really good fun. It's got a little bit of everything thrown in, intrigue, politics, sci-fi, time-travel, romance, action/adventure and characters you tend to care about. I think the first book, The Breach, went at such a fast pace, it was difficult getting to care about your characters. I found that I liked them more in this one, even though, as it is with such books as these, there is
I normally don't normally give these kind of "beach reads" 5-stars, but this little series by Patrick Lee is really good fun. It's got a little bit of everything thrown in, intrigue, politics, sci-fi, time-travel, romance, action/adventure and characters you tend to care about. I think the first book, The Breach, went at such a fast pace, it was difficult getting to care about your characters. I found that I liked them more in this one, even though, as it is with such books as these, there is


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.