Declare Books In Pursuance Of The King's Men (All for the Game #3)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | All for the Game #3 |
Nora Sakavic
ebook | Pages: 556 pages Rating: 4.62 | 21921 Users | 3058 Reviews

Point Of Books The King's Men (All for the Game #3)
| Title | : | The King's Men (All for the Game #3) |
| Author | : | Nora Sakavic |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 556 pages |
| Published | : | December 3rd 2014 (first published December 2nd 2014) |
| Categories | : | LGBT. Contemporary. Young Adult. Sports |
Representaion Concering Books The King's Men (All for the Game #3)
Neil Josten is out of time. He knew when he came to PSU he wouldn't survive the year, but with his death right around the corner he's got more reasons than ever to live.Befriending the Foxes was inadvisable. Kissing one is unthinkable. Neil should know better than to get involved with anyone this close to the end, but Andrew's never been the easiest person to walk away from. If they both say it doesn't mean anything, maybe Neil won't regret losing it, but the one person Neil can't lie to is himself.
He's got promises to keep and a team to get to championships if he can just outrun Riko a little longer, but Riko's not the only monster in Neil's life. The truth might get them all killed—or be Neil's one shot at getting out of this alive.
Rating Of Books The King's Men (All for the Game #3)
Ratings: 4.62 From 21921 Users | 3058 ReviewsRate Of Books The King's Men (All for the Game #3)
"I didn't say anything then because I knew I'd look out for only me when the world went to hell. I don't want to be that person anymore. I want to go back for you." GUYS.GUYZZZZZ.There's this, like, weird ache happening in my chest? And my eyes are like.... dripping and wet? AND HELP SOMEONE HELP I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGGGGSSS!! NORA SAKAVIC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, YOU MONSTER?!I just sent my brain to her room for not making me read this sooner. I know I didn't seem too ecstatic in my
More pain ahead with my support group ♡♡ Our Very Own Wymack (Em), Renee's Imposter (Sil), and The Kid Who Thinks She's Andrew (Pragg) ♡♡ How do you write a review for a book that so thoroughly ruined you? Dont know? Me neither. Huh, well just have to see where this goes. Throughout the entire series, Ive been wondering how Im going to manage to live when I finish the last book. Well here I am now, crying with a serious book hangover and a black void swirling in my heart. I miss my babies a

i know andrew would probably hate me, but id still die for him.
whAT A GOOD DAY TO THINK ABOUT ANDREIL AND HOW THEY ARE THE GREATEST THING TO HAPPEN EVER IN LITERARY HISTORYANOTHER EDIT: You know how I'm always talking about how Andrew is my favourite character ever but I can never decently explain whyI found this on tumblr and it puts words down okay Do you ever just hurt when you think about all the times Andrew mustve taken beatings from his mother in Aarons stead? And how he almost killed a bunch of guys for being homophobic towards his cousin? How
SO PROUD. SO PROUD OF MY PRECIOUS SONS.GO NEIL! GO KEVIN! GO ANDREW! GO FOXES! Ahhh, with Kevin I feel like singing Ham's part in Dear Theodosia: "Look at my son! Pride is not the word I'm looking for!" (also with Neil tbh, words can't describe how proud I am of him).I feel like a proud mom, is that weird? And I know I've said "proud" x1000 times in this short review, but I can't help it, THAT'S HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY FOXES. It is rare when an author makes me care so much about a whole bunch of
read 3 [january 2020]so my yearly reread of ATFG is done and now I'm supposed to be sensible and tackle my actual tbr pile for once. 😪 My heart still clings to this series for found-family and for broken kids learning to love and trust and cling on even though they're drowning. And ngl, the mafia parts were brutal and cold and thrilling. I forgot Andrew only says like 9 words the whole book though and it makes me a little sad.this series is a mess of characters who have attitudes of black ice


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.