Reading So Much Closer Books For Free

Share:

Declare Epithetical Books So Much Closer

Title:So Much Closer
Author:Susane Colasanti
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:May 3rd 2011 by Viking Juvenile
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Realistic Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. High School
Reading So Much Closer  Books For Free
So Much Closer Hardcover | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 3.69 | 9370 Users | 662 Reviews

Representaion In Pursuance Of Books So Much Closer

Another contemporary thought-provoking romance from Susane Colasanti!

When Brooke discovers that the love of her life, Scott Abrams, is moving from their New Jersey suburb to New York City for senior year, she decides to follow him there. Living with her estranged father and adjusting to a whole new school are challenging--and things get even worse when she finds out that Scott already has a girlfriend. But as she learns to navigate the big city, she starts to discover a whole new side of herself, and realizes that sometimes love can find you even when you're not looking for it.

Book Details: Format: Paperback Publication Date: 5/1/2012 Pages: 256 Reading Level: Age 12 and Up

Particularize Books Conducive To So Much Closer

Original Title: So Much Closer
ISBN: 0670012246 (ISBN13: 9780670012244)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Brooke Greene, Scott Abrams, John Dalton
Setting: New York City, New York(United States)

Rating Epithetical Books So Much Closer
Ratings: 3.69 From 9370 Users | 662 Reviews

Commentary Epithetical Books So Much Closer
Personal ResponseI liked the book So Much Closer . I liked the fact that Brooke moved in with her father to meet the love of her life. She is willing to tell Scott that she knows they are meant to be together. Scott had no idea that Brooke even existed. She thought that if she told him they were meant to be, he would think she was weird. Plot Scott and Brooke go to the same school when she was going to tell him that she is in love with him, but she realized that Scott does not know is that she

So Much Closer is such a fun, fast paced, delightful read. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Brooke and being reminded of that stage in life where you feel the pressure of trying to figure out what you want to be. Yep, I'm talking the end of high school where you have the pressure to get good grades, figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life, while trying to figure out who are. It's Brooke's journey in finding out who she is that I liked.I admire the fact Brooke up and leaves the New

I was so disappointed. This book was so, so, so unrealistic and sadly, stupid. I mean, come on. Who is stupid enough to move to new York for some guy? Wow. So, Brooke is totally in love and smitten with a guy, named Scott Abrams. She is sure that they are meant to be. But when he tells her he's moving to NYC, her heart is shattered into a million pieces... BLAH BLAH BLAH. Get over it! This character is highly annoying and VERY dumb. Oh, she's a genius but won't accept it, oh this, oh that!

I have seen, heard good reviews about Susane Colasanti novels. I actually have been wanting read them, for while. I had came across few of her novels, at bookstore and read parts of books. Couple weeks ago, I finally purchased So Much Closer, which was one of her novels that I been wanting to read. Ever since I read the summary, it seemed like my type of a book. I found me enjoying the book more then me though then I would. The writing was beautiful, and it got hard for me to pull away from the

This book confuses me. It is loaded with contradictions.Sometimes I liked Brooke, sometimes I didn't. She was supposedly a genius (albeit a reluctant one), but then she goes and does something as infinitely stupid as moving to a whole new city for a boy. A boy she has only had one conversation with. It just confounded me. What kind of person thinks that is a good idea? And then she actually thought about telling Scott what a stalker she was, before they even developed a friendship. Once again,

So remember when you were in middle school and had a crush on boy. Maybe every once in awhile you'd ride your bike in front of his house, hoping to catch a glimpse. Perhaps you look back on this now and think, 'Man, I was a little bit of a creeper." Well Brooke the main character in this book does something like that, except she's a super creepy stalker.Brooke has had a crush on Scott for two years, but has never really talked to him before. At a picnic at the end of their junior year, she's on

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.