Books My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3) Free Download

Share:

Specify Books Conducive To My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3)

Edition Language: English
Series: Bewitched and Bewildered #3
Books My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3) Free Download
My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3) Kindle Edition | Pages: 270 pages
Rating: 4.43 | 6154 Users | 323 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3)

Title:My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3)
Author:Alanea Alder
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 270 pages
Published:February 24th 2015 by Sacred Forest Publishing
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Shapeshifters. Vampires

Commentary In Pursuance Of Books My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3)

Fun loving wolf-shifter Colton Albright’s usual concern…his next meal, has been replaced by haunted dreams. The nightly visions of the sad, anxious face of his mate have this jovial jokester withdrawing from his fellow Alpha Unit members.

Rheia Bradley is a dedicated professional that lives to help others, but has long forgotten how to help herself. When she arrives in Lycaonia seeking the protection of the warrior units, Colton is ecstatic to discover that she’s his mate. His relief is quickly eclipsed by one small problem, a tiny, solemn four-year-old girl who happens to be his mate’s adopted daughter. Which means… he is now a father!

While Rheia settles into her new job, Colton and all his fellow warriors are about to get a crash course on little girls. The men quickly learn that not one ounce of their centuries-long training has prepared any them for this precocious child.

When Rheia uncovers something about their enemy that puts her name next to her daughter’s on their hit list, Colton is willing to do anything to keep his new family safe. But will it be enough?

Rating Appertaining To Books My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3)
Ratings: 4.43 From 6154 Users | 323 Reviews

Evaluate Appertaining To Books My Healer (Bewitched and Bewildered #3)
I was excited for Colton's book and omg I wasn't disappointed!!!!!But let's be real Penny was the star of this book :)

This book took everything I loved about book one and returned it to me. It then added explaining things much better then book one did which also made it amazing. And then there is Colton. My favorite of all the people in this world. He has since cemented his place in my heart, JS.

I adored Colton in the first two books, and I loved him even more in this book! He was the perfect hero. He is sexy, tough, devoted and he loved Penny and Rheia so much. Rheia was smart, tough and such a good momma! I'm on the fence about the story unfolding throughout the series. I like to have the HEA with a great epilogue. The only epilogue you get is a lead up to the next story.

My Healer is the third book in the Bewitched and Bewildered series and I loved it. I have loved Colton since the very first book and couldnt wait to see what his mate would be like. She was human but was brought up in a supernatural setting so that she mostly understood the world she was thrust into. Having adopted a daughter, it was so cute how Colton took to becoming a father when his mate entered his world. I loved how all the men reacted to her and how sweet Colton was with everything. I

Colton Albright is the comic relief in his Alpha Unit. He has been dreaming of his mate and when she shows up at his doorstep he is elated and anxious to begin their life together. He was not expecting her to have a daughter though and now he has to figure out how to be the perfect father.Rheia Bradley lived to be a doctor, however when Penny arrived she knew being a mother was the most important thing in the world. Penny's own parents had been murdered and Rheia has been trying to get Penny to

ALANEA ALDER totally rocks! MY HEALER, book 3 in her Bewitched and Bewildered Series will keep you up until the wee hours of the morning because you can't put it down! This book stars Colton, who had already become a favorite of mine as a secondary character in the first two books. He's a hawt wolf with a wicked sense of humor ready for his mate. Rehia, a human, is just what the 'doctor' ordered for him. *gigglesnort* This book has plenty of suspense, lots of action, bad guys, and smoking hot

I really liked this book, and how colton stepped up to be a father,he was so adorable!!

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.