Books Online Download And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity Free

Share:
Books Online Download And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity  Free
And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity Paperback | Pages: 192 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 1772 Users | 87 Reviews

Present Books During And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity

Original Title: And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity
ISBN: 0802483445 (ISBN13: 9780802483447)
Edition Language: English

Interpretation Toward Books And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity

Reviewers continue to rave about And the Bride Wore
White: Seven Secrets To Purity
. But the greatest proof of it's effect is in
the lives of tens of thousands of young women who've embraced the book's message.
Each chapter of And the Bride Wore White begins with a narrative of Dannah
Gresh's young love life, taken from her own teenage journals. She transparently
shares her struggles and successes, her moments of pain followed by healing and
the moments of triumph. This story-line grips the young reader while they learn
statistically proven risk-reduction factors. The end result are usable "how-to-say-no"
skills that can reduce the risk of a young woman's heart being broken by sexual
sin. In this update, Dannah and her friends share open letters of encouragement
to young women, one for those who chose life and another to those who chose abortion,
a letter to teen girls addicted to pornography and another to girls who have experienced
sexual abuse, and many more specific to a young woman's unique circumstances. Over
250,000 copies sold!

Details Out Of Books And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity

Title:And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity
Author:Dannah Gresh
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 192 pages
Published:January 1st 2004 by Moody Publishers (first published 1999)
Categories:Christian. Nonfiction. Christian Non Fiction. Relationships. Religion. Christianity

Rating Out Of Books And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity
Ratings: 4.03 From 1772 Users | 87 Reviews

Assess Out Of Books And the Bride Wore White: Seven Secrets to Sexual Purity
This was yet another dud, I mean, book that was recently given to me by a Christian woman who knows we are Atheists but hoped my 19 year old daughter would read them. After the daughter turned 50 Shades of Red and Purple and blasted enough angry steam rise off the top of her head to outblow a volcano, I backed away to throw these things away (lest some innocent person accidentally read this trash) then decided to have a peek at the Dark side, the sexual and dating advice 21st century religious

This is another book where, though good can be taken out of it, young Christians may leave it with blind optimism leading to personal self-shaming. The overall message assumes a wedding dress, the perfect husband (secured through the use of a checklist) as well as rash judgements about the character of males vs. females. Good if read mindfully.

There are so many books that are better than this one.THE BEST WAY TO STAY PURE IS TO AVOID SEX. And how do you do this you ask?DONT BE ALONE WITH A DUDE.DONT CREATE AN EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCY WITH THE DUDE.DONT DATE AROUND-BE PURPOSEFUL AND INTENTIONAL. INVOLVE YOUR PARENTS AND PASTORS.There it is- all you need to know.This book is almost useless- its dated and repeats a lot of things that other books say.Id recommend Just Friends and Love Defined over this book any day.

Warning: I will be making fun of myself, Jesus, God, and Satan. Oh, and also, this book. Beware.Warning Warning: If after reading this review you feel the need to tell me I'm A)going to go to hell, B)am mocking god or Jesus and therefore I will go to hell, C)something really bad will happen to me or D)I simply don't understand because I haven't yet accepted Jesus as my savior then save it. I've heard it before and I just don't care. Amen.This is for the pure lulz. You're continuing reading at

This book has been a tremendous help to me in my journey toward regaining purity. I'm a 21 year old college student and I believe that any teenage girl or young woman looking to live a pure lifestyle, or maybe questioning why, SHOULD read this book! It's beautifully written and has amazing moments of hurt, healing and triumph. Dannah writes with a very non-judgemental and understanding/compassionate tone. I love the book and will probably read it again. HIGHLY recommend. :)

"The end result are usable "how-to-say-no" skills that can reduce the risk of a young woman's heart being broken by sexual sin."HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.So, according to this book, women are precious little lambs who will always be coerced into having sex with men whose come-on lines are always "Trust me". Lord forbid that a woman might actually have a mind of her OWN. Lord forbid that you should write the same book for a GUY. Because we all know women are pure creatures who have no sexual feelings

I did not like this book AT ALL. I have read a few christian purity books and this one is by far the worst one. It was very poorly written and sometimes it left me confused. I couldn't finish it and requested a refund from Amazon. I am sure it would be suitable for someone who is in their teens, but it wasn't for me.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.