Reborn (Adversary Cycle #4) 
If you're looking for a mediocre horror novel based around the birth of he Anti-Christ then this book is for you. I will say I've read one or two of his that I've enjoyed so perhaps the next experience will be better.
Wilson is one of those authors I really really want to get hooked on. He's got a lot of books under his belt with plot summaries that seem right down my alley. But from what I've read, many of his books start off strong and then you lose interest and can't wait to be done with it. This has happened to me with a few of his and happened again here. If you're looking for a mediocre horror novel based around the birth of he Anti-Christ then this book is for you. I will say I've read one or two of
Geneticists Roderick Hanley and Dr. Edward Doerr die in a plane crash. A secret they vowed to keep may now be exposed. Jim Stevens, orphaned, inherits Hanley's Victorian mansion, his fortune and belongings. Jim has been trying to search his origins and has not had any luck. He is hoping he can discover some information in Hanley's papers. Jim discovers a lot more! Another good story.

This was a slow start for me. It's an easy enough read but I just didn't connect with the characters right away. Once I got into it I enjoyed it. It's more thriller than I usually read, but I'm looking forward to read more from F. Paul Wilson. Some parts of this book are truly ghoulish--and they felt unexpected in this religion vs. science thriller. For me, they made the book so much more interesting.
F. Paul Wilsons Adversary Cycle churns onThe novel *Reborn* serves the primary function of moving author Wilsons Secret History of the World, an epic struggle of Good vs. Evil, forward through the 1960s. The story bears more than a slight resemblance to *Rosemarys Baby*, and there are various cliched and over-the-top elements throughout, but its also a fast-paced and entertaining read.
Coming twenty years after the events of The Keep (book one) Reborn is directly a sequel. The Tomb (Book #3) and the Touch (Book #4) dont seem to be direct sequels. The Tomb of course starts another thread to the secret history of the world that becomes the Repairman Jack books. On the surface reborn might seem to be a Rosemarys baby/Omen type horror novel. Its similar in plot but it is the execution and its place in the larger scope of Wilsons saga that separates this novel. Reborn is a perfect
I read The Keep several years ago, and it was fantastic. It's a modern classic. Reborn is its sequel, and it's not so fantastic.A Nobel Prize-winning scientist and his partner die in a plane crash in 1968. Suddenly, writer Jim Stevens is unexpectedly rich. An orphan, the scientist has left his entire estate, about eight million dollars worth, all to Jim. Naturally, he and his babe wife Carol are ecstatic, Jim especially so, because he finally knows who his biological father is. But one question
F. Paul Wilson
Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 344 pages Rating: 3.91 | 1823 Users | 86 Reviews

Particularize Books During Reborn (Adversary Cycle #4)
| Original Title: | Reborn |
| ISBN: | 0515103438 (ISBN13: 9780515103434) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Adversary Cycle #4, The Secret History of the World |
| Characters: | Nicholas, Glaeken, Carol Stevens, Emma Stevens, Jonah Stevens, Bill Ryan, Dr. Roderick Hanley, Edward Derr, M.D., Grace Nevins, Gerry Becker, Martin Spano, Brother Robert, James Stevens |
| Setting: | Monroe, Long Island, New York(United States) Jackson Heights, New York(United States) |
Chronicle Conducive To Books Reborn (Adversary Cycle #4)
Wilson is one of those authors I really really want to get hooked on. He's got a lot of books under his belt with plot summaries that seem right down my alley. But from what I've read, many of his books start off strong and then you lose interest and can't wait to be done with it. This has happened to me with a few of his and happened again here.If you're looking for a mediocre horror novel based around the birth of he Anti-Christ then this book is for you. I will say I've read one or two of his that I've enjoyed so perhaps the next experience will be better.
Present Appertaining To Books Reborn (Adversary Cycle #4)
| Title | : | Reborn (Adversary Cycle #4) |
| Author | : | F. Paul Wilson |
| Book Format | : | Mass Market Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 344 pages |
| Published | : | June 1st 1990 by Jove Books (first published 1990) |
| Categories | : | Horror. Fiction. Thriller. Fantasy. Supernatural. Urban Fantasy. Mystery |
Rating Appertaining To Books Reborn (Adversary Cycle #4)
Ratings: 3.91 From 1823 Users | 86 ReviewsEvaluation Appertaining To Books Reborn (Adversary Cycle #4)
Back on my horror bullshit. Fucking love FPW. Completely unpredictable, with an amazing final act. Grace's arc was a wild ride.Wilson is one of those authors I really really want to get hooked on. He's got a lot of books under his belt with plot summaries that seem right down my alley. But from what I've read, many of his books start off strong and then you lose interest and can't wait to be done with it. This has happened to me with a few of his and happened again here. If you're looking for a mediocre horror novel based around the birth of he Anti-Christ then this book is for you. I will say I've read one or two of
Geneticists Roderick Hanley and Dr. Edward Doerr die in a plane crash. A secret they vowed to keep may now be exposed. Jim Stevens, orphaned, inherits Hanley's Victorian mansion, his fortune and belongings. Jim has been trying to search his origins and has not had any luck. He is hoping he can discover some information in Hanley's papers. Jim discovers a lot more! Another good story.

This was a slow start for me. It's an easy enough read but I just didn't connect with the characters right away. Once I got into it I enjoyed it. It's more thriller than I usually read, but I'm looking forward to read more from F. Paul Wilson. Some parts of this book are truly ghoulish--and they felt unexpected in this religion vs. science thriller. For me, they made the book so much more interesting.
F. Paul Wilsons Adversary Cycle churns onThe novel *Reborn* serves the primary function of moving author Wilsons Secret History of the World, an epic struggle of Good vs. Evil, forward through the 1960s. The story bears more than a slight resemblance to *Rosemarys Baby*, and there are various cliched and over-the-top elements throughout, but its also a fast-paced and entertaining read.
Coming twenty years after the events of The Keep (book one) Reborn is directly a sequel. The Tomb (Book #3) and the Touch (Book #4) dont seem to be direct sequels. The Tomb of course starts another thread to the secret history of the world that becomes the Repairman Jack books. On the surface reborn might seem to be a Rosemarys baby/Omen type horror novel. Its similar in plot but it is the execution and its place in the larger scope of Wilsons saga that separates this novel. Reborn is a perfect
I read The Keep several years ago, and it was fantastic. It's a modern classic. Reborn is its sequel, and it's not so fantastic.A Nobel Prize-winning scientist and his partner die in a plane crash in 1968. Suddenly, writer Jim Stevens is unexpectedly rich. An orphan, the scientist has left his entire estate, about eight million dollars worth, all to Jim. Naturally, he and his babe wife Carol are ecstatic, Jim especially so, because he finally knows who his biological father is. But one question


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.