Itemize Of Books What a Girl Wants (A Girl #2)
| Title | : | What a Girl Wants (A Girl #2) |
| Author | : | Lindsey Kelk |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | July 17th 2014 by Harper Collins |
| Categories | : | Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Romance. Contemporary |
Lindsey Kelk
Paperback | Pages: 384 pages Rating: 4.03 | 3007 Users | 221 Reviews
Ilustration Toward Books What a Girl Wants (A Girl #2)
A summer bestseller from the immensely popular Lindsey Kelk Tess Brookes was the girl with a plan. Now she's the girl with a choice. Should she stay in London and start her own advertising agency with her best friend and potential boyfriend Charlie? Or should she head to exciting Milan to pursue both a new career as a photographer and a new man, the enigmatic and elusive (and highly irritating) Nick? For the first time, Tess has to choose between the life she always dreamed of and a future she never imagined possible. With her heart and her head pulling her in different directions, Tess has to make a life-changing decision about What a Girl Wants.
Point Books As What a Girl Wants (A Girl #2)
| Original Title: | What A Girl Wants |
| ISBN: | 0007501536 (ISBN13: 9780007501533) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | A Girl #2 |
| Characters: | Amy, Nick Miller, Tess Brookes |
Rating Of Books What a Girl Wants (A Girl #2)
Ratings: 4.03 From 3007 Users | 221 ReviewsCritique Of Books What a Girl Wants (A Girl #2)
Boo-hoo! I was so excited about reading the sequel of About a Girl, but it was such a disappointment. The short answer is that the end made me so mad I was sorry I didn't have a paperback that I could throw at the wall as you can't really do it with a Kindle... here's why (view spoiler)[ the book ends with a short letter where nicks basically says I really like you but I can't do this. And Tessa that basically responds 'his bad', I'm going to Milan. (hide spoiler)] What? I'm sorry what?? If thisI loved this book Tess and Amy made me laugh so much. Nick is still lovely :-). But i wish the ending had of been more better x
http://www.pagetostagereviews.com/201...Not so secret confession: I bloody love Lindsey Kelk! Almost as much as Ryan Gosling without his shirt on. Almost. Her books are so fresh and relatable to a single girl living in a big city and juggling a career while trying to find the dateable needle in the haystack of wholly unsuitable men. And Lindsey's hilarious writing style and unique turn of phrase has made me spit out my drink on more than one occasion. I also learn a wealth of snort-out-loud

3.5*It was good. At points I didn't always love Tess and I think far too many things in her life simply fall into her lap too easily, but I love Lindsey Kelk's writing style. Definitely and enjoyable chick lit.
I couldn't wait for this to come out because I loved About A Girl so much, and it was a very enjoyable read. But maybe only 3.5 stars. Or maybe 4. I can't decide....This book takes Tess away to Italy for a photography assignment (a kind of flimsy one at that, but hey this is fantasy stuff, so whatever) and this time her best friend Amy comes along for the ride (with another ridiculous excuse, but never mind) and Tess is once again torn between her university-days crush (Charlie) and her recent
After being thrown out of her flat she shared with Vanessa and getting arrested because of Vanessa, Charlie, Amy and Nick get her out of there despite Charlie cheating on her with Vanessa for a while!Off on an assignment in Milan, this time Tess's feelings for Nick come out more strongly and she realises she wants to be with him. Unfortunately after getting through the photo shoot and fashion show with her friends and team by her side Nick disappears and their relationship undiscussed just a
Pure heaven in a book!I love Tess! She's funny, dippy, lovely and totally relatable!I happily traded a week of the great British Summer to live her glorious dramas in Milan!:)


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.