Download Free Audio Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1) Books

Share:

Details Books During Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1)

Original Title: Must Love Otters
Edition Language: English
Series: Revelation Cove #1
Download Free Audio Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1) Books
Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1) ebook | Pages: 293 pages
Rating: 3.88 | 3634 Users | 532 Reviews

Rendition In Favor Of Books Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1)

Hollie Porter is the chairwoman of Generation Disillusioned: at twenty-five years old, she’s saddled with a job she hates, a boyfriend who’s all wrong for her, and a vexing inability to say no. She’s already near her breaking point, so when one caller too many kicks the bucket during Hollie’s 911 shift, she cashes in the Sweethearts’ Spa & Stay gift certificate from her dad and heads to Revelation Cove, British Columbia. One caveat: she’s going solo. Any sweethearts will have to be found on site.

Hollie hopes to find her beloved otters in the wilds of the Great White North, but instead she’s providing comic relief for staff and guests alike. Even Concierge Ryan, a former NHL star with bad knees and broken dreams, can’t stop her from stumbling from one (mis)adventure to another. Just when Hollie starts to think that a change of venue doesn’t mean a change in circumstances, the island works its charm and she starts to think she might have found the rejuvenation she so desperately desires. But then an uninvited guest crashes the party, forcing her to step out of the discomfort zone where she dwells and save the day … and maybe even herself in the process.

Identify Regarding Books Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1)

Title:Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1)
Author:Eliza Gordon
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 293 pages
Published:October 29th 2013 by West 26th Street Press, NYC
Categories:Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary Romance. Humor

Rating Regarding Books Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1)
Ratings: 3.88 From 3634 Users | 532 Reviews

Comment On Regarding Books Must Love Otters (Revelation Cove #1)
Hollie is taking her father's gift of a paid vaca to a luxury resort in Canada after dumping her loser boyfriend of 2 years. Sure the rash plans were made while drunk off her butt, but sometimes those are the best times to make plans, right? Ok, maybe not. Only when she boards a dismal looking sea plane does she really start to regret this trip. Only when the door to the plane flies open midflight does she confirm that this was absolutely the worst idea ever. Only when she is having to scale

A gemWhat's not to love about this story? Funny, romantic, uncomfortable, precious animals. Okay I'm in... The heroine channeled Bridget Jones; uncertain, charmingly idiotic, witty, and brave all at the same time. This book was a delight. I love otters too, so we're good.

4.5 - 5 starsI like to think of otters like dogs but wet and swimmers, shellfish lovers. They fascinated me when I was younger. I remember seeing some in before and fell in love. Maybe not on the same level as Hollie but I can get it. Same like her love for sea life. Mainly hilariously cute this book is also about a girl finding herself, finding out what she wants and doing it. May have took her a while and lots of mishaps to do it but she got there.I don't know why this one didn't pull me in

What an idiot girl. I hated the main character, which is too bad because the other characters were good. You just want to punch Hollie throughout the book, and she only gets "redeemed" in the end because for some reason nobody ever gives up on her.

⭐ [4/5 Stars] ⭐I really enjoyed this!! I didnt realise that its actually an older book but its been republished with a different publisher and revamped. I found the main character to be a bit of an idiot but it was highly entertaining. Shes one of those characters that does stupid shit and gets herself into compromising positions and youre just like .... seriously? Again??? All in all, it was a lot of fun. I wish a huge chunk of it wasnt wasted on Rodger and Keith because it felt like there wasn

4.5 - 5 starsI like to think of otters like dogs but wet and swimmers, shellfish lovers. They fascinated me when I was younger. I remember seeing some in before and fell in love. Maybe not on the same level as Hollie but I can get it. Same like her love for sea life. Mainly hilariously cute this book is also about a girl finding herself, finding out what she wants and doing it. May have took her a while and lots of mishaps to do it but she got there.I don't know why this one didn't pull me in

Hollie's life sucks. She works at a dead end job as a 911 dispatcher. Her coworkers are nuttier than a fruitcake. She lives in a crappy apartment with her boyfriend. A boyfriend that cares more about his dogs and his job than he does her. Hollie wants so much more than the life she has created. Hollie's luck turns around one day when her dad gives her tickets to get away. A vacation to a resort in Canada is just what she needs. But trouble always seems to find Hollie which makes this vacation

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.