Free House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)Books Online Download

Share:
Free House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)Books Online Download
House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2) Paperback | Pages: 408 pages
Rating: 3.88 | 2547 Users | 127 Reviews

Particularize Books To House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)

Original Title: House of Cards
ISBN: 0373802633 (ISBN13: 9780373802630)
Edition Language: English
Series: Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2
Characters: Margrit Knight, Alban Korund
Setting: New York State(United States)

Commentary Conducive To Books House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)

Margrit is summoned to negotiate a peace treaty amongst rival factions in the Old Races, but even as she does so, her own mortal world threatens to fall apart. Caught between a ruthless vampire mobster, a dragonlord who won’t take no for an answer, a group of subversive selkies, she finds herself alone – because the gargoyle who brought her into their world won’t return her calls…

Be Specific About Out Of Books House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)

Title:House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)
Author:C.E. Murphy
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Trade paperback
Pages:Pages: 408 pages
Published:February 19th 2008 by Luna
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Fiction. Romance. Vampires

Rating Out Of Books House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)
Ratings: 3.88 From 2547 Users | 127 Reviews

Evaluate Out Of Books House of Cards (Negotiator Trilogy/Old Races Universe #2)
First of all. That is clearly a long-haired white woman on the cover of this book and I do not like that at all. However, it doesn't change the fact that Margrit is not white and the author continues to remind you of that like you've never seen a black person in your life (or mixed with black and white in Margrit's case). I'm gonna let that go for now before I get mad at this book.Margrit is an excellent negotiator. She's had to play 5 sides since book 1 and she gets better in book 2. However, I

I liked the second in the series more than the first. The pace has picked up.

This is a spectacular urban fantasy series. In the first book Margrit Knight is rescued in the park by Alban, a gargoyle. He discloses the secrets of the Old Races: gargoyles, dragons (Janx), vampires (Mr. Daisani), djinns (Malik) and selkies (Kaimana). Margrit is tricked into being the Negotiator between the fighting races.This book involves further treachery between humans the Old Races and humans. Janx is a crime boss very like a mafia kingpin. Mr. Daisani is a very successful businessman and

House of Cards - or the sequel where everyone is stupid and makes incomprehensible dumb choices. From not seeing an obvious threat (oh so these guys arent the bad guys. Gee, I should probably continue to completely ignore the fact that someone is), to Margrit mooning over Alban, then Tony, then Alban, then..., to Coles completely rude and wildly boundary overstepping behavior, to that terribly poorly imagined flying scene, to...I could keep going but I wont. This book was a terrible

Little disappointed with this book. It was pretty good until the end. Honestly, I gave up on this book and didn't bother to finish it. I found myself confused by what was happening in the end scene. The author needs to explain things a little better.

Ugh. All the underworld characters turned into big soft teddy bears competing for a chance to flirt w/ the protagonist. I also didn't like the way humanity is suppose to be so much 'different'. She doesn't make them seem different but superior. The most common ideas and concepts aren't thought of by the underworlds because it's too human to think that way. In the end it made the underworld characters look dumb, what a waste.

Like many books while you don't need to read the first book to understand or follow what's going on in this one, this one doesn't stand alone as well as it stands as a 'book two'.The pacing is slow, even dragging at some points, and for awhile I thought the book would never come to an end. But then every time I got to a point I was going to put the book down something truly interesting would happen and I'd keep going. At about the halfway point things really begin to pick up.One thing I really

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.