Free Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains Books Online Download

Share:
Free Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains Books Online Download
Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains Paperback | Pages: 160 pages
Rating: 3.78 | 2764 Users | 316 Reviews

Itemize Regarding Books Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains

Title:Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains
Author:Ryan Mecum
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 160 pages
Published:July 14th 2008 by HOW Books (first published June 30th 2008)
Categories:Poetry. Horror. Zombies. Humor. Fiction. Comedy. Fantasy

Narration Supposing Books Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains

In your hands is a poetry journal written by an undead poet, recounting his firsthand experience during the zombie plague. Little is known about the author before he turned into a zombie, but thanks to his continued writings in this journal - even after his death - you can accompany him from infection to demise. Through the intimate poetry of haiku, the zombie chronicles his epic journey through deserted streets and barricaded doors. Each three-line poem, structured in the classic 5-7-5 syllable structure, unravels a little more of the story. You'll love every eye-popping, gut-wrenching, flesh-eating page!

Be Specific About Books In Pursuance Of Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains

Original Title: Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...brains
ISBN: 1600610706 (ISBN13: 9781600610707)
Edition Language: English

Rating Regarding Books Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains
Ratings: 3.78 From 2764 Users | 316 Reviews

Discuss Regarding Books Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains
Outstanding little book. I received this from my daughter as a birthday gift. It's a journal written all in Haiku (17 syllables for each stanza, written in 5-7-5) by a person as he was turning after he was bitten. My favorite poem....as he comes to a nursing home full of the elderly:Little old ladiesspeed away in their wheelchairsfrightened meals on wheels.and this one:He tends not to flinchthough I am yelling in his earwhich is in my hand.and this:blood is really warmit's like drinking hot

The story of an average guy and his zombie "life"--told in haiku. I'm using some examples to teach my students about haiku. Who says poetry has to be about rainbows and butterflies? A few of my favorites:little old ladiesspeed away in their wheelchairs,frightened meals on wheels.Biting into headsis much harder than it looks.His skull is feisty.I lap around blocks.The city, an empty plate,has been licked clean.Her tongue can't form words,although it's still wiggling when it's in my hand.I need to

This could get old very fast but it wasn't long enough to do so. Mr. Mecum gets an extra half star for this simply for pulling it off so well. Deliciously demented and gigglingly gross. I got a kick out of his appreciative comment to George Romero at the end too.

Haiku is harder to write than one would think, but here's an entire book of them that tell the story of a man's death and reanimation into a zombie, and his neverending quest for braaaaaains. A lot of the haiku contained herein move the story along, but there are a number of gems, too:Brains brains brains brains brainsBrains brains brains brains brains brains brainsBrains brains brains brains brains.A man starts yelling'When there's no more room in Hell...'But then we eat him.The crying baby

Graphic description, interesting story line

UPDATE: I ADDED A STAR TO MY REVIEW BECAUSE THE AUTHOR LIKED IT! THANK YOU, RYAN.For the past five years or so, I have been fighting the zombie urge. Yes, I do love me a good zombie flick, but they started to appear everywhere: books and mash-ups and movies and music, heck I would not be surprised if McDonalds had a special Happy Meal that came with a blunt instrument for the little ones at home so they could begin practicing their defense skills. I read PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES and WORLD

The story of an average guy and his zombie "life"--told in haiku. I'm using some examples to teach my students about haiku. Who says poetry has to be about rainbows and butterflies? A few of my favorites:little old ladiesspeed away in their wheelchairs,frightened meals on wheels.Biting into headsis much harder than it looks.His skull is feisty.I lap around blocks.The city, an empty plate,has been licked clean.Her tongue can't form words,although it's still wiggling when it's in my hand.I need to

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.