Online Books God Country (God Country #1-6) Download Free

Share:

Describe Books Supposing God Country (God Country #1-6)

ISBN: 1534302344 (ISBN13: 9781534302341)
Edition Language: English
Series: God Country #1-6
Online Books God Country (God Country #1-6) Download Free
God Country (God Country #1-6) Paperback | Pages: 168 pages
Rating: 3.96 | 1580 Users | 210 Reviews

Declare Containing Books God Country (God Country #1-6)

Title:God Country (God Country #1-6)
Author:Donny Cates
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 168 pages
Published:August 2nd 2017 by Image Comics
Categories:Sequential Art. Graphic Novels. Comics. Fantasy. Fiction. Graphic Novels Comics

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books God Country (God Country #1-6)

SOUTHERN BASTARDS meets American Gods in a high-stakes fantasy series that masterfully blends high-octane action and jaw-dropping worldbuilding.

In GOD COUNTRY, readers meet Emmett Quinlan, an old widower rattled by dementia. Emmett isn't just a problem for his children--his violent outbursts are more than the local cops can handle. When a tornado levels his home--as well as the surrounding West Texas town--a restored Quinlan rises from the wreckage.

An enchanted sword at the eye of the storm gives him more than a sound mind and body, however. He's now the only man who can face these otherworldly creatures the sword has drawn down to the Lone Star State...

In GOD COUNTRY salvation is a double-edged sword.


Collects GOD COUNTRY #1-6

Rating Containing Books God Country (God Country #1-6)
Ratings: 3.96 From 1580 Users | 210 Reviews

Evaluation Containing Books God Country (God Country #1-6)
Great artwork and story idea but it seemed too rushed to be a great story. If this could have had more time to develope this could have been better.

An inoffensive, sentimental story about mortality and fatherhood, told in the form of a fable or myth. Theres nothing really wrong with it, but theres also nothing especially right about it either. Something to read, put on a shelf, and forget about.

Well.I thought I would like it more, but it certainly wasn't bad.It seemed (to me) to have a Norse vibe to it even though space gods (or something like that) were fighting with Emmet and his new BFF, a sentient sword god who keeps him from relapsing into dementia. <--which is a really cool premise. And I liked it. I did.There's lots of shit exploding, plenty of tugs on the old heartstrings, and a decent underlying moral to the story.I'm not really sure why I didn't fall in love with it like

I personally felt this story was very touching and a little more emotional than I would have expected. With the main character being stricken with dementia, it seems easily touching for families with similar circumstances to identify with this story. Unfortunately, I fall under this category. It just so happens that both of my parents are diagnosed with early stage dementia. Emmet, the main character of this story, has advanced and violent dementia. After he has gained the strength of the sword

Not ashamed to admit, I cried just a tad.This is an excellent book. Perhaps some people are turned off because its not what theyre expecting.Its a book about life and death. The real kind.Its about the loyalty of Family.Its about love and heartache.Joy and the willingness to sacrifice everything.All myths and legends come from peoples emotions. The hard to explain is explained away by gods doing miraculous things.... often in human image.Heroes are given almost impossible tasks; most often they

Emmett Quinlan, suffering from Alzheimer's, makes his family' life miserable until he becomes the owner of a magical sword that 'cures' him.The premise alone is worth reading the book. Dementia in all its forms is one of the scariest things in the world to me. While there are battles with gods and hordes of Balegrim's death minions, it's the fight to not lose your ability to think and remember that made the biggest impact on me. Emmett is a truly believable man of his generation (his reply to

Well.I thought I would like it more, but it certainly wasn't bad.It seemed (to me) to have a Norse vibe to it even though space gods (or something like that) were fighting with Emmet and his new BFF, a sentient sword god who keeps him from relapsing into dementia. <--which is a really cool premise. And I liked it. I did.There's lots of shit exploding, plenty of tugs on the old heartstrings, and a decent underlying moral to the story.I'm not really sure why I didn't fall in love with it like

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.