Particularize Regarding Books The Murder Exchange
| Title | : | The Murder Exchange |
| Author | : | Simon Kernick |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 368 pages |
| Published | : | July 1st 2004 by Minotaur Books (first published 2003) |
| Categories | : | Mystery. Crime. Thriller. Fiction |
Simon Kernick
Hardcover | Pages: 368 pages Rating: 3.92 | 1027 Users | 54 Reviews
Representaion As Books The Murder Exchange
When ex-mercenary Max Iversson accompanies a nightclub owner to an ill-fated rendezvous in a deserted north London industrial estate, it turns out to be not so much a set-up as a bloodbath. Three men have been shot, the briefcase Iversson has been guarding is empty--and he wants to know why.So begins a hunt for answers that will take him into direct conflict with Detective Sergeant John Gallan--and take both men into very dangerous territory.

Point Books Conducive To The Murder Exchange
| Original Title: | The Murder Exchange |
| ISBN: | 0312314035 (ISBN13: 9780312314033) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Literary Awards: | Barry Award Nominee for Best British Crime Novel (2004), Theakston Old Peculier Crime Novel of the Year Nominee (2005) |
Rating Regarding Books The Murder Exchange
Ratings: 3.92 From 1027 Users | 54 ReviewsCriticize Regarding Books The Murder Exchange
I really like the style of Simon Kernicks writing, and I like the main characters, because they are always very well developed and interesting, not 2D, you can really imagine them living. There are however some similarities to his other books that I ahev read, mainly the main character Iversson. I felt he was very similar to Dennis Milne, maybe its the way Simon Kernick writes, but I had to remind myself this was Iversson and not Milne. Also the involvement of the female character - I think itsProbably my least favourite of his books. I didn't think the story flowed particularly well, and it certainly wasn't as much of a page-turner as some of his other thrillers. Worth a read, though, if you're a fan.

Thrilling, fast-paced, and packed with action. What else can you ask for? :D Even though the plot wasn't anything outstanding, the ride through it was entertaining enough to let that slide. The narration was well written. It's great how we can see both side of the coin with 2 opposing mc. Even better, both of their perspective are equally amusing. Did I mention, the pacing was perfect too. The book made sure I didn't have a break to put it down until the ending fell on me. Overall, this was a
This is a rare occasion for me marking so low on one of my favourite authors Simon Kernick. I didn't enjoy this book at all and maybe it was because it was one of his early books but I found it predictable and lacking the usual high standard I have got used to. If you are no familiar with his work read one of his later books which are of a particular high standard.
Hi,another book read by Simon Kernick, a little slower to start with but builds to a fast pace in the second half, and you follow the story with the twomain characters.As usual lots of characters, and following it from two very different personalities, lots of guessing?The last few chapters were very exciting.EnjoyregardsSean
I got into Simon Kernick last year when i read Ultimatum, i since decided to go back a read all of his books from the start. I've finished "Business for dying", "A good day to die" and now "Murder Exchange" and so far i can not fault any of them. You can tell though that his writing style and story lines just keep getting better and better.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.