Declare Books In Pursuance Of Reign or Shine (Demon Princess #1)
| Original Title: | Reign or Shine |
| ISBN: | 0802784925 (ISBN13: 9780802784926) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Demon Princess #1 |
| Characters: | Michael, Nikki Donovan |
| Setting: | Erin Heights, Ontario(Canada) |

Be Specific About Epithetical Books Reign or Shine (Demon Princess #1)
| Title | : | Reign or Shine (Demon Princess #1) |
| Author | : | Michelle Rowen |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 274 pages |
| Published | : | September 29th 2009 by Walker & Company |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Angels |
Explanation Concering Books Reign or Shine (Demon Princess #1)
For Nikki Donovan, being a teenager can be hell. Literally.Nikki didn't thinks her life could get any more complicated after she moved to the dreary town of Erin Heights - fitting in at a new school while navigating the social scene was stressful enough. But when her sixteenth birthday rolls around, she's visited by a mysterious stranger, Michael, who tells her that her long-lost father is actually the demon king of the Shadowlands - the dimension that protects our world from the Underworld and Hell.
Maybe it's because she's in shock, or maybe it's because Michael is seriously cute, but Nikki follows him into the Shadowlands. There she learns about her half-demon powers, about the potential war between the Shadowlands and the Underworld, and that her father wants her to assume the throne - forever. Not to mention that her growing crush on Michael is completely forbidden....
Ruling the kingdom, navigating a secret crush, and still making it home by curfew - what's a teenage demon princess to do?
Rating Epithetical Books Reign or Shine (Demon Princess #1)
Ratings: 3.87 From 3324 Users | 285 ReviewsAssessment Epithetical Books Reign or Shine (Demon Princess #1)
I wasnt planning to read it, but all the books I wanted to read arent available yet, so I give this book a try. Glad, I did, it was fun. Not really a literary masterpiece (I never dig these kinds of books anyways) but it was great, witty and light book; the kind of a book you like to read cos you wanted to be entertained, and that is what this book did it entertained me to the last page. I like it!Cute new YA series I picked up based on the blurb by Richelle Mead. It features Nikki, a teenage girl at a new school, who finds out a few days after her 16th birthday that her estranged father is a demon (actually, KING of the demons of Shadowland) and that she is a Princess and a Darkling, or half-human, half-demon. Oh, and she might become Queen of the Shadowland if things go badly - which would mean she'd be trapped there forever in the castle. There's also a super cute emissary from the
The cover should have tipped me off. Way too cutesy.This book was definitely a quick, light read and nothing more. The pace was set at lightening speed; one second the slightly-creepy-yet-incredibly-hot boy is staring at the perfectly-normal-yet-maybe-not girl, and the next they're in another dimension, complete with big scary castles and horned monsters. The whole demon premise could have been taken to a dark place, but instead it's basically the Disney version of the Underworld.Nikki is a

It was a cute story with a good premise, but that's really about it. Nikki is a regular 16 year old girl who has to pick up and move whenever her mom remarries (She's on hubby #4 now). After stalking her for a couple days, a Shadow named Michael presents himself to her & spills that she is actually a Demon Princess, her father being the Demon King, & that she needs to come back to Shadowland with him in order to meet her father. Even though she was creeped out with him for two days, she
The concept is interesting if not original. A princess, wow, every girl (okay, in the interests of...well, everyone) almost every girl dreams about being a princess though I'm pretty sure none (okay, fine, almost none) of them dream about having "Demon" attached to the princess tag. Nikki didn't either. In fact, as far as she was concerned, her father was a player who played her mother and left her with nothing except a baby and some pretty awesome memories she is unable to forget in spite of
Woooow! It's far better than I first anticipated!I was so feeling in love with this book, hard.Let's jump onto the next book! :DNikki is a fun and interesting character while Michael is charming. She also has a cool best friend, Melinda. But what nuked me the most which almost made me over hysteric in the last pages was her meeting with Rhys! He is the same age as Nikki and already has a responsibility as a king in the Faery Realm. But their meeting was downright hilarious yet thrilling at the
Picked it up at the place that replaced borders for $5 and was reading it while I waited for Reel Steel to start (amazing by the way). And this book sure jumped right into the plot. Too bad I lost the book in my bedroom. How is that possible? You are probably asking, well I am the one person that can make it possible. So when I find it, I'll review and rate it properly.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.